• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Aaron Ramsdale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Man, stfu on your Ramsdale agenda..you think he is a Champions League quality keeper? He is mid table to relegation level.

Stop trying to spin on your clouded Arteta blinders to convince knowledagble fan base Ramsdale is not a 30 million diamond.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Man, stfu on your Ramsdale agenda..you think he is a Champions League quality keeper? He is mid table to relegation level.

Stop trying to spin on your clouded Arteta blinders to convince knowledagble fan base Ramsdale is not a 30 million diamond.

True, because he isn't 30 million.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Why put 20 million on a backup goalie? We would be stupid to do that. Backup goalie should be 10 million or under.

Think of the bigger picture my brother. Its fairly likely Leno may not extend here. If that's the case he'll be sold next summer. So transitioning Ramsdale into our number 1 is the clever thing to do. Yes it is expensive, everyone agrees it's expensive. But he's 23 years old, he has a lot of potential and he'll HOPEFULLY grow into our number 1.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Actually agree with @GDeep™ . Something a bit weird about Leno. I assume he's a loner in the squad? Sort of want your keeper to have some rapport with his defense, no?

Would also help if we didn't change who was in defense every week. Got to be **** having your defense on shuffle every week as a keeper.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Where is the 20m rumours even coming from? Some random poster here?
So far we don't know how much we bid for Ramsdale. Sheffield want 30m i see few days ago from thier media say we now also want Berge and could do double deal i can see us working something like offering 30m-35m so we get both.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
You know what the worst part of all this is? I just copped Emi would've counted as a homegrown keeper. :eek:ops:
giphy.gif

Gunners1616

Think of the bigger picture my brother. Its fairly likely Leno may not extend here. If that's the case he'll be sold next summer. So transitioning Ramsdale into our number 1 is the clever thing to do. Yes it is expensive, everyone agrees it's expensive. But he's 23 years old, he has a lot of potential and he'll HOPEFULLY grow into our number 1.

Then let's buy Ramsdale later, when Leno actually leaves.

What's the point of buying Ramsdale now ? Are big clubs fighting for him and it's now or never ?

He is in the championship, i highly doubt he'll be more expensive next summer. This just doesn't make sense no matter which may you look at it.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Is Ramsdale even good enough to be our nr 1?

Right now probably not. But that's also why we're looking to sign him now. Hopefully he will turn into that guy in a year or two. I can't think of anything better than him signing and becoming our number 1. An English keeper ffs, its the wet dream of Arsenal football club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I am asked why I stayed at Arsenal so long.. my answer is simple; I never wanted to be anywhere else. I could have earned a lot more elsewhere, but that wouldn't compensate for all the good years at Highbury.

David O'Leary

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 24

Thomas Partey will leave this summer. Arsenal have multiple targets lined up to replace him [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are still in the market for a recognised #9 despite the recent good form of Kai Havertz [Fabrizio Romano]

The club may accept that the time is now to sell Emile Smith Rowe, with just two years left on his contract [The Athletic]

Arsenal may sanction a loan to raise Aaron Ramsdale’s value if they can’t recoup their fee for him this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal are among a host of Premier League clubs hoping to sign Irish sensation Mason Melia (16). Melia, who is already playing first-team football for St Patrick’s Athletic in the League of Ireland, cannot move to the UK until he turns 18 due to Brexit rules [Evening Standard]

Juventus like Thomas Partey, and Napoli will try to sign him before June 30 as well [Di Marzio]

Bruno Guimarães’ entourage hope to receive proposals from at least two Premier League clubs, with the player’s priority wanting to remain in England. Guimarães’ £100m release clause, which expires next month, can be paid in three annual instalments. [UOLEsporte]
Back
Top Bottom