• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Aaron Ramsdale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
i mean we'll end up supporting the guy and hopefully he turn out to be good but it's just too much money for guy who nothing but a backup and won't play only handful of games unless Leno hit awful form or got bad injury.

I can't blame Kroenke he giving us money but we spending most of it to improve squad depth and not starting 11 unless something change and we did get AM RB and CF then they messing up this window after promising start.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Need these insidious Spanish creeps out of my club.

Get real strong Illuminati vibes from them with their pagan rituals and blood sacrifices.

Also never seem to be rid of them. Fire Raul and Emery but now we’ve got Inaki Cana and Mik calling the shots.

Got my theories but I don’t want to say what’s happening.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
For this window to make any sense Lokonga and Ramsdale so play have to start from the off, otherwise what’s the point? The squad didn’t need better depth.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Now, he's a young lad. This is THE CLUBS fault for paying the money. Not Ramsdale's fault. I don't want to see anyone on this kids back, especially until he kicks/catches a ball for us. Nobody go there, its harsh and not Aaron's fault.

Welcome to the club. I really hope he does well.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Need these insidious Spanish creeps out of my club.

Get real strong Illuminati vibes from them with their pagan rituals and blood sacrifices.

Also never seem to be rid of them. Fire Raul and Emery but now we’ve got Inaki Cana and Mik calling the shots.

Got my theories but I don’t want to say what’s happening.

Starting to sound a lot like a very famous Q...

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
For this window to make any sense Lokonga and Ramsdale so play have to start from the off, otherwise what’s the point? The squad didn’t need better depth.

I mean, it did, let's be real. But it needed first XI signings a lot more.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
newFile-1.jpg

sad-crying.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

What does Arsenal mean? It means class. The structure of the Club, everything has a classy feel about it. It isn't always about success, there is more than that and this is what makes it a cut above the rest.

Charlie Nicholas
Top Bottom