• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Aaron Ramsdale

Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
tenor.gif

Willian was stats padding. I think a few of us actually mentioned that. If you watched his overall gameplay it was very poor for what we wanted to achieve. Not sure what people were expecting but I knew it was going to be a horrible signing as soon as I heard he was using us to stay in London it was the final red flag.

Btw what are you some dodgy accountant? I’ve noticed that you’re always cooking these fees/wages to suit you. I’m sure Sheffield Utd want 20m for Ramsdale, not sure where you got 12m or under from unless you have some insider knowledge.

20m for a dreadful keeper that we’re all aware of is up there with the Willian, Luiz, Cedric signing imo.

I'm not getting any figures from anywhere bruv. I'm saying 12M or under would be a good signing.

Poor

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I'm not getting any figures from anywhere bruv. I'm saying 12M or under would be a good signing.

Poor

Well, Sheffield Utd want 20m since that’s close to what they got him for and we won’t be spending that sort of money for a back up keeper, he’ll be viewed as taking over as first choice eventually.

Overall it’s a poor signing.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
thankfully it's talksport i still not believe the Ramsdale or Abraham rumors there may be interest but it won't evolve to bids specially not when both are 70M combined ffs don't waste a big budget like that.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

This could be a contender for our worst ever signing, imo.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
thankfully it's talksport i still not believe the Ramsdale or Abraham rumors there may be interest but it won't evolve to bids specially not when both are 70M combined ffs don't waste a big budget like that.
The journalist is very reliable.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
you put him, White & the other English links together... looks like a really lazy expensive summer
White is very good signing he is young and he is proven he have big potintial to be world class CB the fee is high but you can mind that because how young he is and he is key player for Brighton the Ramsdale and Abraham moves are dumb specially Ramsdale as backup i don't mind him but not for 30M this is as bad when chelsea spent 70M for Kepa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am immensely proud to say that I am the manager who has won the most FA Cups, and MY Arsenal are the club to lift it the most.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, June 1

Arsenal are pushing to sign Benjamin Šeško, but no final decision has been made yet [Sky Germany]

RB Leipzig want to give Šeško a new contract to remove his release clause, with Arsenal/Chelsea/Manchester United all interested [Sky Germany]

AC Milan have made signing defender Jakub Kiwior their priority this summer [Santi Aouna - FootMercato]

Arsenal enquire about £17m-rated Barcelona defender Mikayil Faye [MailSport]

Latest posts

Top Bottom