• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Ainsley Maitland-Niles (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

If you know football then you know that AMN is an excellent player.
tenor.gif

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Its factual though, where does he start in a 433 when we move to that formation after getting the required signings?

Even yourself wouldn't start him ahead of Tierney and he doesn't start ahead of Bellerin who is currently our starting right back.

That wasn't the outrageous statement, you're probably correct. Claiming he is borderline useless techincally and physically is a shocker though, its his biggest strength and a reason he is so versatile.

Jakarta

I wouldn’t even sell him to United for 35m.

This guys career will only improve with the right management.

Tho I’m surprised by why he still hasn’t been tried as a CM? He would give us that physicality and bite that we are so badly lacking in the middle of the pitch.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Its factual though, where does he start in a 433 when we move to that formation after getting the required signings?

Even yourself wouldn't start him ahead of Tierney and he doesn't start ahead of Bellerin who is currently our starting right back.

You've definitely got an agenda against AMN but I suggest you re-watch that Liverpool game although it wasn't a good performance but a lot of people are underrating the job he done on nullifying the threat of TAA. Let's not forget TAA is probably one of the best attacking fullbacks in world football.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Tho I’m surprised why he still hasn’t been tried as a CM. He would give us that physicality and bite that we are so badly lacking in the middle of the pitch.
He's not good enough on the ball, or maybe a better statement is he's too inconsistent on the ball.

Wenger, Emery and now Arteta don't rate him as a CM option despite the limited CM options we've had in the past, and now.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

You've definitely got an agenda against AMN but I suggest you re-watch that Liverpool game although it wasn't a good performance but a lot of people are underrating the job he done on nullifying the threat of TAA. Let's not forget TAA is probably one of the best attacking fullbacks in world football.
Bruh Trent got an assist and also hit the bar. Wtf.

What am I meant to assess if not that? Trent isn't going to run/dribble past any fullback, it's his delivery and general passing that makes him elite.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
That wasn't the outrageous statement, you're probably correct. Claiming he is borderline useless techincally and physically is a shocker though, its his biggest strength and a reason he is so versatile.

You misunderstood what I said. I didn't say he's useless physically I praised his physical stats just wrote it poorly.

Honestly the biggest muppet on here. TAA had the freedom of the right hand side ffs. Set up Robbo's goal, almost set up Mane but for an excellent reaction save from Leno? Wtf are you on about.

Jakarta

He's not good enough on the ball, or maybe a better statement is he's too inconsistent on the ball.

Wenger, Emery and now Arteta don't rate him as a CM option despite the limited CM options we've had in the past, and now.

Fair point. It’s pretty damning that consecutive managers haven’t seen him as a viable option for CM.

All I remember is his performance at Old Trafford. He looked so ridiculously good, but since then he hasn’t played as a CM again.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
All summer I thought one of Bellerin or AMN would be sold. If we do sell AMN it means one thing. We're getting Partey & Aouar, not just one of them. I don't see why anyone would be unhappy with that.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
All summer I thought one of Bellerin or AMN would be sold. If we do sell AMN it means one thing. We're getting Partey & Aouar, not just one of them. I don't see why anyone would be unhappy with that.
We selling Lucas and Kola that'll be enough for Partey we have money we just need to make space for the squad.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
We selling Lucas and Kola that'll be enough for Partey we have money we just need to make space for the squad.

Is Lucas confirmed yet? I thought Atletico want a loan with option. Guen also looks like a loan. That will make spaces but do we have enough money for A & P?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the title on May 3-rd by beating Everton 4-0 as Tony Adams scored that iconic goal, we showed everyone and especially Manchester United that we could beat them. Thirteen days later, when we beat Newcastle 2-0 in the FA Cup final in the legendary Wembley Stadium, it was wonderful... I felt immensely proud for the team, for the club: this was the fantastic response I was able to give to those who had put their confidence in me, as well as those who had put me through all those difficult weeks when I first arrived.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom