• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alleged Player Crisis Meeting

Linson

He was going to draw a smile on his face? I'm going to put this one down to a cultural difference...

At the very least it means these guys care I guess

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
How I feel now posting in this forum and about Arsenal

MsxsV29.gif

titanicescape.gif

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Ramsey's kid is what 3? A 3 years old isn't out here analyzing the game like that. Especially one with Ramsey's genes given Aaron's tactical understand as an adult. :lol:

Surely it was Koscielny. His kids are much older, he clearly loves the club, and respects Arséne to the point where he knows their performances are piling on the pressure.
There's a blind guy on AFTV who's eyes hurt everytime he witnesses us play. I'll take the 3 year old's analysis.

BobP

Memri Fan
Wasn't Hynter the bloke who broke the 'Alexis stormed out of training' story? The one that turned out to be true?

This doesn't surprise me, not even the player tearing up.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
it's beginning to remind of me of how the Conservatives got rid of Thatcher - senior members of her cabinet telling her they could no longer support her, with some breaking down

I wonder if Ken Clarke is available?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Wasn't Hynter the bloke who broke the 'Alexis stormed out of training' story? The one that turned out to be true?

This doesn't surprise me, not even the player tearing up.
Yes, also the first to report the Vardy to Arsenal story and Alexis to United.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/f...ier-League-news-Peter-Hill-Wood-Brighton-news

Interesting. Peter Hill Wood calling for AW to leave.

Token Yank

I think Kos broke down. A dim witted ***** probably leaked the story (take your pick but I am going with Chambers).

Also, nothing wrong with players crying in these circumstances. This is like finally deciding to put down your childhood dog that is blind, cancerous, and arthritis ridden. This man has been a father figure to many of these players.

Don't we have player meetings every year , including the famous one before we beat City at the Etihad a few years ago ? Don't find this stuff believable but we'll see soon enough .

How does those meetings really work?

Walcott at the training ground : "Look ok everyone is here. Well we are having meeting at my place to discuss couple of things regarding the situation"

3 hours later

Walcott at his home : "Look ok everyone is here, lets discuss"

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Current Arsenal is the GOAT entertainment. Like the football version of the Cleveland Cavaliers. Finger pointing, scheming and now players ****ing crying :lol:

There's no way Wenger can stay on after this season, surely. We're reaching like Moyes at Man Utd/Mou's last year at Chelsea levels of losing the dressing room. Feels like it's come seemingly out of nowhere as well. Most of the players seemed content with the same old routine for the last 3-4 years. I wonder what changed?

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I rather have a guy crying about the current state of the club, because he still cares enough.

the rest probably just thinking about their next club

Arsenal Quotes

I don’t look at the passport of people; I look at their quality and their attitude.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom