• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Declan Rice

How long until Arsenal announce this?

• By Thursday (the 6th)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Probably be quite a bit of a lull in terms of incomings for a few weeks. American tour starts on the 16th. Glad we’ve done things early, can’t really see us doing much more unless Partey leaves.

Hagn will be so disappointed if we get all the signings done early.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
If they want more money up front we should drop the fee to £90m +5m add ons.

We've got such amateurs negotiating.bseeming like none of the arsenal team have bartered in the streets of Marrakech or Istanbul.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Partey is superior on three of those stats.
exactly, kind of a negative tweet for Rice case, lol.
one can argue eightysomething % accuracy for Xhaka, playing a more advanced role, well, I dont know guys, I´m just not excited about this one as I was when we signed Gabriel.
Havertz is the player I think is going to impress the most.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
It has to be said, it was the brightest jewel in the market and we were the ones that ended up getting it. BIg Statement. Important for the future. Shows ambition and a big club mentality.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
beans and rice GIF by It's Suppertime

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

It has to be said, it was the brightest jewel in the market and we were the ones that ended up getting it. BIg Statement. Important for the future. Shows ambition and a big club mentality.

It won’t hit properly until we see him in a pre season friendly 11 and then we realise how huge this signing is, our starting 11 will hit like crack.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
exactly, kind of a negative tweet for Rice case, lol.
one can argue eightysomething % accuracy for Xhaka, playing a more advanced role, well, I dont know guys, I´m just not excited about this one as I was when we signed Gabriel.
Havertz is the player I think is going to impress the most.
I think with Rice we know what we getting he excellent all round midfielder but Havertz if he succeed here will be even better signing than Rice specially if he played Xhaka role him and Ødegaard will just gonna be problem for opposition

LookingForEric

Well done to the arsenal leadership, paying £100m for a player worth around £70m-£80m.

Like going to buy a car worth £10k and offering them £18k and then being proud that you've bought it.

Wenger would've walked away from this BS, after the first phone call.

Yes, hence why Wenger completely fell behind and we didn’t move forward under him in the latter years.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Well done to the arsenal leadership, paying £100m for a player worth around £70m-£80m.

Like going to buy a car worth £10k and offering them £18k and then being proud that you've bought it.

He valued 100m to westham. Caicedo too guy is 70M player but Brighton ask 100M wenger stubborn made us missing quality players like Xabi Alonso and many others

Batman

Which is why he didn't win the league again after 04. Take a chill pill. It's a new era and you either catch up or get left behind.

LookingForEric

Interesting to see how much we make in sales. Xhaka going for £21.5M is an excellent start and it looks like Balogun is fairly likely to go.

Not sure the club would be properly going all out if we end up with a net spend of £100M. Think there’s one more surprise in there after this one.

Batman

Interesting to see how much we make in sales. Xhaka going for £21.5M is an excellent start and it looks like Balogun is fairly likely to go.

Not sure the club would be properly going all out if we end up with a net spend of £100M. Think there’s one more surprise in there after this one.
Well a midfielder (whether that's Lavia or someone else) is coming in if Partey leaves and then beyond that, I think if they get all of the outgoings they want done, we could see a late opportunistic deal for a backup to Saka, someone a bit more like Martinelli with explosive pace to give us a different option for an outlet on that side.

LookingForEric

Well a midfielder (whether that's Lavia or someone) else is coming in if Partey leaves and then beyond that, I think if they get all of the outgoings they want done, we could see a late opportunistic deal for a backup to Saka, someone a bit more like Martinelli with explosive pace to give us a different option for an outlet on that side.

Yeah think you’re right. Not sure it would be Lavia but definitely someone in if Partey leaves then a winger depending on Nelson’s deal. Did see heavy links to a right back earlier but that wouldn’t make sense to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think I lost my hair flicking the ball on for all them years at the near post from Brian Marwood's corners

Steve Bould

Latest posts

Top Bottom