• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Declan Rice

How long until Arsenal announce this?

• By Thursday (the 6th)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

West Ham have made themselves look amateur throughout this whole deal. We can all moan about how long it takes to announce a deal from our end but at least we keep everything relatively tight from the media.

Could all bite them in the arse if they get taken to the cleaners when it comes to replacing Rice.
Hope they go down tbh, i thought the Hammers were alright but nah. Classless!!

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

So much bitterness in that West Ham statement, not a single mention of Arsenal and barely wishing the player well

I'd be shocked if we do business again with them going forward

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
So much bitterness in that West Ham statement, not a single mention of Arsenal and barely wishing the player well

I'd be shocked if we do business again with them going forward
Me too because they have f*ck all in their squad now. Zero quality

say yes

forum master baiter
The Rice thread will be created by @Blood on the Tracks

His earlier than most media ITK snippets off of his brother turned out to be accurate so this is just a symbolic thank you 😊
Do it now @Blood on the Tracks

West Ham have announced and you’re in prime ‘wind up the people who believe in jinxes’ territory.

I announced Pepe early and he turned out fine.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
happy waking up GIF by StyleHaul

@A_G waking up and moving all the posts to make it past page 777 :lol:

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Underwhelming signing but hope he can help us kick on, needs to realise this is big time and not fighting relegation with West Ham.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I knew we were very different, that he (Ferguson) had a total hold over his club while at that time I was still more of a coach. I also recognised his huge qualities. He knew how to surround himself with the right people and didn't rest on his laurels when he was successful.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom