• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nketiah (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
I think Nketiah would probably be better going to a Championship club where he'd start every week rather than another PL club where he may not get enough games although Brighton would he an interesting move for him.

Whoever pays the most for him is what we have to worry about at the end of the day but I still hope it works out well for him and he has a good career.

TornadoTed

Established Member
I can see Brighton and Nketiah working. They create a decent amount of chances but lack a finisher. Nketiah has his flaws but his instinct of being in the right place at the right time to provide the finish is probably his biggest strength.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
But if you were Brighton would Nketiah be the guy you'd spend money on to get you goals next season? I feel like this Brighton rumour is more convenient for Arsenal than for Brighton.
Brighton would probably opt for someone more proven at a higher level, and I don't begrudge them that. I still think it would be a great move for them - Eddie has a lot of goals in him and I think he's severely underestimated at this point. He'd be a bargain for a lot of teams IMO (I don't think we're gonna get anywhere near what we should get for him, I reckon £10-15m is it).

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
ISnt he the players with the most goals at England under 21?

a shame, but it was never going to happen with both laca and auba here.
To be fair, Arteta started playing him over Laca, but he didn’t really cement his plac. On the other hand, we hadn’t gone to our current formation with a CAM. I feel like he would have been better of with another loan spell.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I hope we keep him for the lols. I can see Brighton and Watford moving on to other targets and come last week offer them loan deal.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I'll be surprised if there ain't be increase in his salary rarely players there days stay in same salary

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
This is fine. Nketiah’s value is probably the lowest it has been since his breakout.

He’s probably only worth £8-10m with his lack of game time and contract situation. A loan with a replenished contract could get us 15-20m depending on how well he performs.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
This is fine. Nketiah’s value is probably the lowest it has been since his breakout.

He’s probably only worth £8-10m with his lack of game time and contract situation. A loan with a replenished contract could get us 15-20m depending on how well he performs.

Plus, if clubs start turning a corner from COVID financially speaking, we can maybe get even more than that.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Yeah we gave Xhaka a new contract to protect his value & look how it panned out lol.

This guy has zero talent but let's give him a contract & keep him here for years to collect money doing nothing

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Smart move to renew his contract if he'll agree to it. Clearly not a starter here so will go on loan if not sold. A good loan and then we either have the benefit of a new in-form striker or cash in and sell.

He's a talented striker and he could quite easily turn it around with more game time just like Willock did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A manager is a guide. He takes a group of people and says: "With you I can make us a success; I can show you the way".

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom