• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nketiah (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Nketiah and Deeney linking up beautifully, as they beat us 3-0 next season!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We'll likely end up getting just less than 10M from eddie specially he got one year left it contract.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
We'll likely end up getting just less than 10M from eddie specially he got one year left it contract.
I love how we are slowly coming to terms that all our players are going for much less than we expected because they either have a year left (Guendouzi, Nketiah), overpaid + out of favour (Bellerin, Xhaka), or we’re just plain unlucky with (Torreira).

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I love how we are slowly coming to terms that all our players are going for much less than we expected because they either have a year left (Guendouzi, Nketiah), overpaid + out of favour (Bellerin, Xhaka), or we’re just plain unlucky with (Torreira).
at least we realistic arsenal fans on twitter want at least 20M for eddie. 😂

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

The nr we are demanding for players who has no future whatsoever is so funny. Honestly everyone knos as the window get closer to closing we will lower our valuation. I just hope not we corner ourselves and last week only has loan options left last week. How you gonna act all hard on nketiah who dont even make the squad.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Getting 15 mil for Nketiah would be highway robbery. I'm yet to be convinced that he has what it takes to be a regular starter for any EPL club.
He similar to Willock I would say, at one point it will just click for them and they will prove their worth. Willock already doing it, and Eddie scored a few senior goals for us after some impressive u21 performances for both club and country. The price is definitely right, it's an investment in his potential, and not in a finished product

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Took a gander at the Watford forums:

-If we pay £15m for him - we would be rivalling Sheffield United for the worst transfer in PL history.

-We’d be rivalling Watford , who paid £18m for Andre Gray.

-Brighton also interested. At that price they can have him.

-Final year of his contract. £5mil upfront, £5mil in add ons based on performances etc

-Would steer clear of anyone that Arsenal are looking to sell

-Very talented youngster with mass potential. We will sell him for £50m+

Their take on it.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
This guy also doesn't deserve any stick whatsoever (have seen him get some on social media). He may not be good enough as a starter, but still think he is a decent squad player, he's scored some important goals for us in the past.

He also works his absolute nuts off for the team. I've never seen an Arsenal forward put in as big a shift as Eddie did against City away last season. If he goes ill wish him all the best, and back him go have a successful PL career.
Remember his debut as sub against Leeds...two goals in the dying minutes. Probably the greatest arsenal debut of all time! Edit: against Norwich.

Last edited:

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Getting 15 mil for Nketiah would be highway robbery. I'm yet to be convinced that he has what it takes to be a regular starter for any EPL club.
ISnt he the players with the most goals at England under 21?

a shame, but it was never going to happen with both laca and auba here.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Not sure Watford would be the best move for him - still think Brighton is his best bet as they create a lot of chances that he could thrive on.

Hopefully Eddie gets a good move to prove himself.
You'd think there could be business done here if we want Bissouma.

Bloodbather

Established Member

ISnt he the players with the most goals at England under 21?

a shame, but it was never going to happen with both laca and auba here.
I don't think that really means anything. Many players looked promising as youth internationals and amounted to nothing. We experienced one of the most glaring examples ourselves in Fran Mérida.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Not sure Watford would be the best move for him - still think Brighton is his best bet as they create a lot of chances that he could thrive on.

Hopefully Eddie gets a good move to prove himself.

But if you were Brighton would Nketiah be the guy you'd spend money on to get you goals next season? I feel like this Brighton rumour is more convenient for Arsenal than for Brighton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The biggest things in life have been achieved by people who, at the start, we would have judged crazy. And yet if they had not had these crazy ideas the world would have been more stupid.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom