• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Granit Xhaka (Out)

Will Manberg/Bergman complete the five stages of grief before the window opens?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
As I said we have many more worries than replacing Xhaka. Both him and Torreira can be helped to reach their early season form by simply ditching this poverty formation which leaves them looking like headless chickens.

That being said, if we get an opportunity to sell him for £35m+ and sign a more useful player, then we should do it.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Just because Xhaka has a nice swing on him doesnt mean he's a good player big man.

When he's not putting his foot through a pass he's championship level. Not fast, not even that strong for height, can't dribble with the ball, can't pass it fast, can't use his weak foot, can't handle pressure.

At least Torreira has distinct qualities which have admittedly faded as the season has gone on.

Xhaka has at least the balls to show for the ball and the ability to pass it forward, that already makes him a thousand times better than Torreira.

Emery has played Xhaka in every single important game possible. Unlike Torreira who's been dropped a countless times.

Aren't you the bloke who's wishlist is a midfield of Doucoure and Torreira? Absolute farmers of a midfield ffs.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

We’re making a similar mistake like when Crystal Palace offered us 16M for Chambers. We should have cut our losses and sold him.

Xhaka needs to go while he still has some sort of value.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Xhaka has at least the balls to show for the ball and the ability to pass it forward, that already makes him the a thousand times better than Torreira.

Emery has played Xhaka in every single important game possible. Unlike Torreira who's been dropped a countless times.

Aren't you the bloke who wants a midfield of Doucoure and Torreira? Absolute farmers of a midfield ffs.
Wow taking notes from a couple weeks ago, you must have a lot of spare time.

Yeh that was a suggestion but with a number 8 in front of them to help out with our possession based play (4231).

The only thing Xhaka can do is pass and even then he's average. Please name me another distinct quality he posesses

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
We’re making a similar mistake like when Crystal Palace offered us 16M for Chambers. We should have cut our losses and sold him.
In my opinion we'd be mugs if we don't get more than that this summer for him. POTS at Fulham and hes young + english. We should be able to get £20m+ but I wont be surprised if we **** it up.

Furious

Wow taking notes from a couple weeks ago, you must have a lot of spare time.

Yeh that was a suggestion but with a number 8 in front of them to help out with our possession based play (4231).

The only thing Xhaka can do is pass and even then he's average. Please name me another distinct quality he posesses

Hard to forget when you're here arguing against Xhaka and want to us to go forward with farmers like Torreira and Docoure.

Furious

Torreira aint a farmer bra, don't understand how you are so quick to write him off

What does he do on the ball? His passing is embarrassing.

A midfielder that can't pass in not worth his salt. Even off the ball he's bang average, slow and weak, not positionally great either.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

I've seen enough this year from Lucas to think he could become a top player in the future and deserves a shot in the first team again next year.

I've seen enough from Xhaka over the past 3 years that if we can get 35M we should sell him and replace him.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
What does he do on the ball? His passing is embarrassing.

A midfielder that can't pass in not worth his salt. Even off the ball he's bang average, slow and weak, not positionally great either.
Did you watch this guy early season? He was a beast.

As I previously said he showed more encouraging signs in that 6months than we've seen from Xhaka.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
I would bet we are signing a DM to cover / compete with Lucas as well. The guy has back to back World Cup / Copa America & looked poor for the run in.

About time the midfield was ripped up. Not just Xhaka but the whole midfield.

Furious

Just checked Xhaka's stats vs Chelsea in the final.

Some absolutely elite numbers ffs. 12/14 successful long passes. No midfielder in the PL is capable of this. ****ing Kolasinac wasted so many of those passes.

To put into perspective that's 2-3 passes off Torreira's TOTAL amount of passes in the Valencia and Napoli away game.

****ing hell. Sorry but you'd have to be clueless to rate Torreira above Xhaka, absolute madness. Done here.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

That clown Meunier is one of Emery's top targets, but people on here actually think we'll sign an upgrade on Xhaka? :lol:

CostlyGivingBarnswallow-size_restricted.gif

Emery to bring in this **** Ander Herrera on a free to replace Xhaka.

:lol:

Lovely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Ian Wright was the incredible striker for whom those around him sometimes found hard to control especially the opponents. He was an extrovert, hyperactive, and had endured an extremely hard life. His playing style was instinctive, and he had that killer instinct, a player like no other.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom