• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 944,158
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Maybe Laca could take a cut... Even we would pay some of them. If Laca Is not offering something, and we think Depay could. I would do it.
Could be but as long Depay and dembele there Lyon no in need for striker in laca size they are targeting Slimani from Leicester instead

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Could be but as long Depay and dembele there Lyon no in need for striker in laca size they are targeting Slimani from Leicester instead
That's why you take both Aouar and Depay. Laca seems more and more reluctant to run and I see him mentally weak. Physically he seems in bad condition, he tires very quickly.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Maybe this is nonsense leaked by Aulas to try and get us to hurry up or even pay a bit more, but I swear if we **** this up heads should role. It's too late to get anyone else in of similar quality.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
I sense a loan deal with a huge amount of obligation to buy from PSG. Think we have no chance if PSG has entered the race.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

There is no chance of Sol ever leaving for Arsenal. He is a Spurs fan and there is not a hope in hell of him playing in an Arsenal shirt.

David Buchler, Tottenham Vice-Chairman, 2001

Latest posts

Top Bottom