• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 944,102
Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

They haven’t looked to sign anyone and have only been linked with loans. I mean yeah they’re an oil club but there has to be a reason they’re only trying to loan players. You don’t go from trying to sign Alli on loan to spending €50m on Aouar.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

They haven’t looked to sign anyone and have only been linked with loans. I mean yeah they’re an oil club but there has to be a reason they’re only trying to loan players.
They have problems wuth ffp that's why mostly they targeting loans deals. Today Sp**s reject thier poverty loan bid for Alli.
They have to make up 60m euro in sales, PSG president already said this earlier in the window. Hence why they're going for loans...

giphy.gif

Mickey Rooney

Sounds like PSG may be the club with interest for next year that had been rumoured. Sounds like a loan with option/obligation type of approach.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Aulas would have no reason to accept a loan or pre-arranged deal for next summer. If they wait a year they could sell Dembele instead, or Aouar for more money, or even someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not scared to spend money. If you go out with me one night, you will understand that.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom