<

Houssem Aouar

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by American_Gooner, Aug 7, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iceman10

Iceman10 Well-Known Member

Don’t underestimate how lack of gate receipts hits us financially, that’s why I am sceptical of any big signing in addition to Aouar, unless we can get at least 20-25m for Guendouzi. Kroenkes should be helping us out. This is the right moment when clubs like Atletico and Lyon are on the rocks, financially.

Troopz likes this.
  2. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

Yes the problem kroenke won't do much he never does. We don't know how much we have in transfers but so far our net spent is+15m when Leverkusen confirm the Kola deal so we in decent position with both Aouar and Partey i think we need to get few out more not because we need money but currently the squad too big Sokratis Mustafi Guendouzi all need leave next

Iceman10 likes this.
  3. Blood on the Tracks

Blood on the Tracks Well-Known Member

I thought Lyon didn't sell players to PSG?

Not worried about PSG to be honest, I think we are firmly in pole position to sign this lad.

Iceman10 likes this.
  4. Red London

Red London Anti-Simp Culture Trusted

Even if PSG were interested, I don't get why Aouar should join them to be honest. That club is poorly organised and doesnt really know what direction its going in. Tuchel may not even be their manager in 6 months and where does it leave new signings?

I know we aren't exactly the best team but Aouar would get 50x more patience here and wouldn't be ushered aside if he didnt start performing right away. Arteta is building a reputation for getting the best out of his players and he will most likely be here for the foreseable future.

In terms of furthering your career and improving we are a better destination than Juventus and PSG for me. He only gets the right attention there if he hits the ground running and becomes world class.

5. Chaoz_Enigma

Chaoz_Enigma Well-Known Member

6. boxerumble

boxerumble Well-Known Member

7. Makavelii

Makavelii Well-Known Member

This transfer saga is testing my patience.
    :red:

8. Badger_Revenge

Badger_Revenge New Member

Too many contingencies in this market, all being left to the very end.

9. HomeSteak

HomeSteak Well-Known Member

If we still trust Romano, do we ? Nothing has changed in 2 weeks...nothing. Also we are dumb if we are waiting on Ateltico to move players. Not looking good have to say.

10. roz

roz Fake News Merchant

Good news, been told by sources that Lyon have extended their deadline til September next year. #welcome

BenTal likes this.
  11. Jasard

Jasard Forum Issue Troubleshooter Trusted

@BigPoppaPump was it you that said Pepe ruined the excitement of transfers? Kind of feeling that too, but also the fact they drag on so ****ing long. Wish they just a surprise on the day thing tbh.

krackpot, Rex Banter and BigPoppaPump like this.
  12. BigPoppaPump

BigPoppaPump Points Out The Obvious

Not just Pepe I meant transfer in general these days are way over priced and the players rarely live up to the price tag, so it's hard to be excited about transfers anymore because none of these players are worth 70 80 90 million. Pepe, Lemar, Countinho, Dembele, Kepa, McGuire, Greimann just to name a few, none worth the insane prices they went for.

13. Jasard

Jasard Forum Issue Troubleshooter Trusted

His price tag is a curse, not because he can't be really good but he will always get **** for not being 72m good. What even is 72m good? I'd want the second coming of Pires...

dashsnow17 likes this.
  14. Ashybashy86

Ashybashy86 Well-Known Member

These guys need to talk quicker.

15. Ashybashy86

Ashybashy86 Well-Known Member

At least he's not still banging on about OL wanting €60m. Glad Aulas talks a lot, tbh.

Gegen Pressing likes this.
  16. Xanth

Xanth Well-Known Member

Still believe this gets done by tomorrow evening.

17. benjamin86

benjamin86 Well-Known Member

7th-8th place here we come!

18. field442

field442 Hates Journalists Named James Trusted

Julien is a fraud and never been right about anything. Why would we go from Aouar to Jorginho? It’s like comparing apples and oranges.

DanDare and thierrytheking14 like this.
  19. krengon

krengon One Arsene Wenger Trusted

Surely Jorginho would cost at least just as much and be on higher wages too..

HollandGooner likes this.
  20. benjamin86

benjamin86 Well-Known Member

I'd hope we'd go for someone like Buendia if we can't get Aouar done. Can you imagine a midfield of Xhaka and Jorginho? :facepalm:

SingmeasongSong likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.