• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 944,467
Status
Not open for further replies.

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
We sold low and bought high. Sanchez we could’ve got £80m+ for but were forced into that abhorrent swap deal. Ramsey would’ve comfortably fetched £30m - £40m. Özil would’ve fetched £60m.

Everton paid £45m for Sigurdsson and £27m for Cenk Tosun and Yannick Bolasie but we accepted £15m from them for Walcott.

That’s less than Liverpool got for Jordon Ibe, Solanke and Brewster. Players who did **** all in their careers. I won’t mention the Gnabry fee.

Simultaneously we paid £50m for Laca, £70m for Pepe, £35m for Mustafi and Xhaka. We started recruiting Chelsea rejects to plug gaps.

You forgot Iwobi, mate. That was a disgusting deal for a homegrown player with far more games under his belt than the Liverpool guys.

Malky

Established Member
If we don't get this done I'll feel genuinely sorry for Arteta, we won't create or break down teams that park the bus, and in big games our midfield will get walked over.

The club gave more financial backing to that ****** Emery, FFS.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
If we don't get this done I'll feel genuinly sorry for Arteta, we won't create or break down teams that park the bus, and in big games our midfield will get walked over.

The club gave more financial backing to that ****** Emery, FFS.
Emery didn't get the players he wanted neither. he wanted Zaha, Partey, Maguire, Nkunku and Banega. Not one of them was signed

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Aulas was right. We don’t have the money, simple as. We would’ve signed him already if we did

Thinking this is the case. We couldn't get enough sales done and looks like we have been low ballin them with our highest possible offer of 35 million. Terrible window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Everybody knows how much I love Arsenal - I became a fan. And to be out here [in front of the Emirates as a statue] celebrating a goal against Sp*rs, there's not much else to say after that. Like I've said before: Once a Gooner, always a Gooner.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom