• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 944,242
Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Nasri could do everything at Arsenal, go past players, pass, link up with other players, create, score etc. Don’t see those levels in Aouar.

Obviously Nasri fell off once he went to City and signed those big contracts. Nobody at Arsenal today is even 30% the player Nasri was.

Obviously not counting Özil.

Grealish reminds me of Nasri.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
The way Villa played against us at The Emirates really reminded me of the Nasri/Fabregas/Wilshere days. They were just knocking the ball around the edge of our box with so much arrogance and security. Made really clever runs beyond our defenders into the channels too.

Grealish is similar to Nasri as he is an extremely creative player who starts off in a wide position but drifts inside. They both aren't rapid, their close control dribbling is sensational and they could weave through a few players with ease.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Nasri was a generational talent. Wouldn't put Aoaur in the same bracket.

I don't think Buendia is comparable to Zaha at all. Buendia is a stat dna player, who was struggling to get picked for a relegated side for large periods last season. I'm saying he isn't a decent player, but there's a reason why nobody has bitten on him whilst Dacoure and Delefeou were snapped up straight away at Watford; Ake and Fraser (albeit on a free) straight away at Newcastle and Godfrey by Everton.

Buendia reeks of a decent squad option to me whilst Aoaur is a first team starter.

truth_hurts

Do we need a creative ball player more than we need a final third type though? That is the question. Think I'd rather Aoaur than Sbozolai (spelling) if pushed into one or the other.

MikeVinna

Established Member
Might be fun if we sign him in January and register Saliba as well. Don’t think we have the funds though. Reading between the lines it seems we basically had to beg for the Partey funds.

MikeVinna

Established Member
Do we need a creative ball player more than we need a final third type though? That is the question. Think I'd rather Aoaur than Sbozolai (spelling) if pushed into one or the other.

We’re stacked in attacking talent. Laca, Auba, Pepe, Willian, Saka, Nelson, Martinelli.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Who's is higher and who's is lower? Nasri was a player oozing quality when he was here and Aouar looks like he can reach those heights and maybe beyond if he meets his potential.

Both very talented footballers who are fun to watch playing for your team.
Nasri was of higher quality. Guy was genuinely world class talent.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Nasri was a generational talent. Wouldn't put Aoaur in the same bracket.

I don't think Buendia is comparable to Zaha at all. Buendia is a stat dna player, who was struggling to get picked for a relegated side for large periods last season. I'm saying he isn't a decent player, but there's a reason why nobody has bitten on him whilst Dacoure and Delefeou were snapped up straight away at Watford; Ake and Fraser (albeit on a free) straight away at Newcastle and Godfrey by Everton.

Buendia reeks of a decent squad option to me whilst Aoaur is a first team starter.
I feel he is a solid player. But he is Argentinian non homegrown player for 25 million and clubs are more careful with funds. It’s not good way to judge a player if he is so good why is no one in for him. I look at his ability on the ball and the way he carries the ball for his team. A player of his profile could help us in January.

DubbedTheNewWenger

Nasri could do everything at Arsenal, go past players, pass, link up with other players, create, score etc. Don’t see those levels in Aouar.

Obviously Nasri fell off once he went to City and signed those big contracts. Nobody at Arsenal today is even 30% the player Nasri was.

Obviously not counting Özil.

:lol::lol: This Grealish hype is getting out of control. Unbelievable. The guy is a decent player. Certainly nowhere near the level of hype he is getting atm. Ridiculous.

truth_hurts

I feel he is a solid player. But he is Argentinian non homegrown player for 25 million and clubs are more careful with funds. It’s not good way to judge a player if he is so good why is no one in for him. I look at his ability on the ball and the way he carries the ball for his team. A player of his profile could help us in January.

I think he's too good for The Championship, but not sure he should be starting for a team with Champions League ambitions.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I think he's too good for The Championship, but not sure he should be starting for a team with Champions League ambitions.
we are not a team with CL ambition, we havent been there for years and wont be there in the foreseeable future. We are a Europa League team and he is good enough for one

GDeep™

League is very weak
:lol::lol: This Grealish hype is getting out of control. Unbelievable. The guy is a decent player. Certainly nowhere near the level of hype he is getting atm. Ridiculous.
Eh? I said he’s a Nasri TYPE player, which he is. I’m not even saying he’s better than Nasri, which I don’t think he is. You’re acting like I called him the next Maradona.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsene Who?

Headlines of English media when Arsène was announced as new manager of Arsenal in 1996
Top Bottom