• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 944,439
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goonger

Come on Arsenal we desperately need him for an upgrade on Xhaka and Partey.

Chelsea match showed how much are cms are lacking technically compared to Jorginho.

Wished we spent the 50m on Neves instead of White.

Looking more & more like it would have been a good move. Can imagine Utd signing him in the last few says & him taking his game on to another level.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
But I was told Aouar's horrible attitude and lack of quality on the pitch are the only reasons for no moves thus far.
Aouar didn't show any foul attitude in pitch or off pitch until this summer because it clear he frustrated he want to move. but his brother is making things extremely difficult if he keep demanding 10M agent fee nobody going to buy Aouar.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Looking more & more like it would have been a good move. Can imagine Utd signing him in the last few says & him taking his game on to another level.
Neves is a good player. When he first came to the league he took it by storm. It’s a classic case of player becoming too familiar with the coach. He’s twice the player Xhaka could ever be and we bottled it.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
But I was told Aouar's horrible attitude and lack of quality on the pitch are the only reasons for no moves thus far.
His brother is a real cancer, but at that price surely you go for it. You sign Aouar on a five year contract and after three years you can flip him to Madrid, Juve, PSG etc for a healthy profit.

Kwaku

His brother is a real cancer, but at that price surely you go for it. You sign Aouar on a five year contract and after three years you can flip him to Madrid, Juve, PSG etc for a healthy profit.
What makes you think he is that good? He’s more likely to be stuck at Arsenal on big wages than a top European team coming in for him. He’s a player that the whole of Europe know about and still don’t want him on the cheap. Isn’t that a red flag enough???

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Daniel Levy needs to take note with Harry Kane and his glass ankles.
A fit and firing Harry Kane can propel them to CL football, bring a ton of money, sell Kane for 125m, have a massive kitty to replace him whilst being able to offer CL football to his potential replacements.

Levy isn't dumb. Kane is on a 3 year contract and Kane won't want to throw the head up and not play with the chance to captain England to the world cup on the horizon. Levy is in a very strong position and he is sticking to his guns.

Token Yank

more his brother than Aulas we did agreed 40-45M if i'm not wrong but his brother demand specially agent fee let us not deal with him.
I thought I read last year that Edu was primarily negotiating with Juninho. He never got to Aulas and the whole thing was kind of a half assed approach to securing the transfer. Whether by design to appease the fans or we weren't overly interested, not sure. But this whole saga seems bizarre at this stage.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Levy is in a tough spot. And fit and firing Harry Kane can propel them to CL football, bring a ton of money, sell Kane for 125m, have a massive kitty to replace him whilst being able to offer CL football to his potential replacements.

Levy isn't dumb. Kane is on a 3 year contract and Kane won't want to throw the head up and not play with the chance to captain England to the world cup on the horizon. Levy is in a very strong position and he is sticking to his guns.

I agree, he’s in a very strong position due to Kane making a schoolboy error by signing that 6 year contract in 2018, his previous deal would have run out in 2022 and he could have secured himself a dream move to City.

Personally, I’d cash out now if was in Levy’s position especially if Man City are actually offering to include a few players in the deal plus cash. If they manage to secure a Sterling or Laporte as part of the deal and address other areas of their starting eleven with the cash then they can make a much more serious challenge for a CL spot than with Kane imo. They wouldn’t be reliant on the fitness of Kane as they usually do plus I think Son can easily fill the void as their star player too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I knew we were very different, that he (Ferguson) had a total hold over his club while at that time I was still more of a coach. I also recognised his huge qualities. He knew how to surround himself with the right people and didn't rest on his laurels when he was successful.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom