Jack Wilshere: Where to now?

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by blaze_of_glory, Feb 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I don’t know why but the fact he’s meant to be die hard arsenal and he’s leaving without us getting a penny speaks volumes. Thanks for earning millions whilst sitting on the treatment table thanks for repaying us somewhat

Ricardinho likes this.
  2. Jury

Jury Mission Accomplished

He owes Arsenal nothing. The deal was he got paid for playing. They paid, he played. Nobody put guns to Wengers head when they were negotiating extensions.

3. Beksl

Beksl Sell All The Youngsters

Debatable.

Alcoholica8989 likes this.
  4. He played my backside. He played some he hasn’t repaid what’s he’s made that’s for sure

5. Garrincha

Garrincha Wilf Zaha Aficionado

200 Arsenal games, 30+ England caps & when on form a baller.

Rate Jack now or not he is a huge credit to our academy & has absolutely nothing to 'repay' us. :rolleyes:

The club is dire at contract management... Thats not on Jack, Ox, Özil, Alexis or Ramsey. We let deals run down & deserve to with pay them for it or miss out on transfer potential.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2018
  6. Jury

Oh I'm sorry, I must have missed the bit where you explained that you live on a planet where you pay back what you earn o_O

7. Furious

Furious Emery Hired, Telly Off

Nobody would ever pay that kind of money for Scrappy Doo, mate.

8. You obv have no idea how football works. Clubs buy players to win things to increase value and the clubs value when players do win things they get big wages those wages are paid by big tournaments wins so and and so forth. Now when a guy has sat injured the majority of the last few years he has only taken money from the club and wasted our time now he proves his fitness he jumps first chance he gets and we don’t get a penny for him leaving. Football is about making money clubs don’t pay stupid wages to take a loss. Anyway point is we won’t actually miss his presence tbh

MustOezil likes this.
  9. Jury

K

Alcoholica8989 likes this.
  10. Trilly

Trilly ^ If Michael Owen posted on AM

We shall see, the rational part of me thinks it’s naive to assume Emery will fix everything but surely some of the glaring issues will be fixed.

Nervous excitement.

11. TakeChillPill

TakeChillPill Well-Known Member

Jack really doesn't have a position in the team at the moment, he's the odd man out.He's not effective enough higher up the pitch, runs in to traffic, not creative enough. He doesn't have the legs for the box to box role.

Only role I can see him play is that deeper play maker role that Xhaka currently has the spot for. Which makes him quite limited, although he has a lot more to offer in possession then Xhaka, that's for sure.

12. TomasDanilevicius

TomasDanilevicius Active Member

I agree. Emiliano Viviano also owes us a lot of money, does anyone have his number?

thierrytheking14 and Jury like this.
  13. Jury

It’s all in hand, Diaby’s been allowed to work off some of what he owes by turning bounty hunter for us. I’m told Viviano is ‘close’.

14. Mark Tobias

Mark Tobias Mr. Agreeable

That must be why we keep buying crap asian players right?

15. True that’s why wenger no longer has a job

16. Aevius

Aevius Wenger's Booty Call Moderator

While I understand Wilshere's frustration in regards to the World Cup, Sane has shown a much more mature response despite being more deserving of a spot:

17. Camron

Camron Well-Known Member

Yeah but he's already 22 while Jack's only still 26.

18. GeorgiaGunner

GeorgiaGunner Closet United Fan

I say we fast track him for English citizenship — he and Sterling paired nicely at City...;)

19. Garrincha

Garrincha Wilf Zaha Aficionado

It was likely Jacks last chance at a World Cup & he knows it. 30 year old Jack is doing **** all in the heat of Qatar.

He even took a loan to get in contention... Shame Big Sam did Big Sam stuff.

Sane has two or three more.

James Bond likes this.
  20. Mark Tobias

Mark Tobias Mr. Agreeable

You think that is the reason. Bwahahahaha.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.