• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

James Maddison

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
i still don't think we offer them all 3 plus we offer them 45M it like all these 3 have value of 5M make no sense to me.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
If Arsenal really wanted a player swap deal, they needed to gamble early on in the window on a player not fulfilling their potential. They needed to offer someone like Smith Rowe, Martinelli, Gabriel. That would have made Leicester think.

Willock, Nketiah, AMN won't do it, this will have to be a straight cash deal.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I'm sure I will be called a 'troll' for this....But he wouldn't make the 25 man squad.
No you won't. You are absolutely right, and this is why I have been defending the Xhaka contract extension here against almost all the others.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

If Arsenal really wanted a player swap deal, they needed to gamble early on in the window on a player not fulfilling their potential. They needed to offer someone like Smith Rowe, Martinelli, Gabriel. That would have made Leicester think.

None of those you mentioned are worth Maddison though. Rather keep those three.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

They needed to offer someone like Smith Rowe, Martinelli, Gabriel. That would have made Leicester think.

No. We don't want them to think anything like that.

Especially as the foxes here would go absolutely nuts and cocky like most other silly fans here.

giphy.gif

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Kept getting told we have the money, but we're offering every **** tom and harry so it's pretty clear we don't.

Well no you just test the waters with unwanted players first + cash. Its the normal thing to do. Especially when you're struggling to sell.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Atleast we had 0.5% chance of hope in regards to Lautaro, but now that inter have accepted a 128m euros bid for lukaku, they ain't getting rid of both.

And we ain't getting maddison, we won;t pay the £70m.

Hope arteta rots with edu, diseased ****s.

Hope Edu gets backlash on social media, scare the **** out.

Arsenal Quotes

The only moment of possible happiness is the present. The past gives regrets. And future uncertainties. Man quickly realised this and created religion. It forgives him what he has done wrong in the past and tells him not to worry about the future, as you will go to paradise.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom