• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

James Maddison

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Forget him or Martinez. Plenty of other players we can monitor who would appreciate our monitoring

Papa Wonga

Established Member
If we sign nobody else, then Arteta deserves to get hounded out by Toxic fans, so does edu.

If that means pinging em both with water bottles at games, then do it. We're mediocre, average, ****ing mid-table, because of this ****ing regime. I'm sick of it.

The love I had for this club is being ripped out of me by these wankers in charge, and it's sickening.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
If we sign nobody else, then Arteta deserves to get hounded out by Toxic fans, so does edu.

If that means pinging em both with water bottles at games, then do it. We're mediocre, average, ****ing mid-table, because of this ****ing regime. I'm sick of it.

Harsh on Arteta, its the guys above him pulling the strings trying to get the players he wants. Edu yes, Arteta not so much unless results on the pitch are also bad.

ProspectFox

Too full of himself
Come off it, Hamza Choudhury's been a squad player for you lot and he's hopeless.

He played a part in 10 games last season...Mainly as a sub.
This season, he's got 2 more players in front of him.

Ndidi/Tielemans/Soumare/Maddison/Praet/KDH.....Then Mendy/Choudhury/Elneny, none of the three should kick a ball this season.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Telling you now, we'll be managerless by september.

We'll lose to brentford through a toney double, cause the ****face has benched white and gabriel for the pairing of holding and mari, will be slaughtered by chelsea and city. 0/9 points first 3 games.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

All these foxes look like this when we turn to cheaper better targets rather than their bad boy crooked legs James.

13-3-9991408

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Wheatley got his story from the ITK on here. That much was obvious. We’ve had no serious link to Maddison outside of AFCBell and I take that with a pinch of salt as well. At this stage we’re probably more likely to sign a striker than an AM (unless we can get Ødegaard).

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Wheatley got his story from the ITK on here. That much was obvious. We’ve had no serious link to Maddison outside of AFCBell and I take that with a pinch of salt as well. At this stage we’re probably more likely to sign a striker than an AM (unless we can get Ødegaard).
Ødegaard this Ødegaard that, if we're seriously interested we'd of bidded 2-3 weeks ago, it's a shambles from top to bottom.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
interesting that the Leicester journalist from Athletic didn't say Maddison is untouchable or something like that look like they just waiting for us to make acceptable bid. this is similar to white deal we'll take our time because we having free run in him.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
He played a part in 10 games last season...Mainly as a sub.
This season, he's got 2 more players in front of him.

Ndidi/Tielemans/Soumare/Maddison/Praet/KDH.....Then Mendy/Choudhury/Elneny, none of the three should kick a ball this season.

That we can agree on.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Raul a better investment then Edu, atleast raul went out and got us our targets, albeit illegaly.

And raul got us impossible targets > IE ornstein on pepe: Impossible.

Gunners1616

Two potentially average signings that need to adapt over one quality signing?

Yeah but when that quality signing cost 70M£ it's worth thinking twice about it. Aouar might be only 22 y.o but he has a lot of experience including C.L exp... And Renato Sanchez also played many international comp. with Portugal and just won the Ligue 1. They will need some time to adapt in P.L but they are not newbies.

We already paid the british tax on Ben White. Not sure it's wise to do that twice if there are other opportunities. It's not like we are one Maddison away from winning the league anyway...

Also for 70M£ i would be worried about Maddison recent injury history:

1628102669943.png

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Yeah but when that quality signing cost 70M£ it's worth thinking twice about it. Aouar might be only 22 y.o but he has a lot of experience including C.L exp... And Renato Sanchez also played many international comp. with Portugal and just won the Ligue 1. They will need some time to adapt in P.L but they are not newbies.

We already paid the british tax on Ben White. Not sure it's wise to do that twice if there are other opportunities. It's not like we are one Maddison away from winning the league anyway...

Also for 70M£ i would be worried about Maddison recent injury history:

View attachment 3897

Can we just get one thing straight. Maddison has played a lot of games over the past 3 seasons, he would play 35-40 for us as well. It isn't a big issue, especially when you have ESR to rotate.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Ødegaard this Ødegaard that, if we're seriously interested we'd of bidded 2-3 weeks ago, it's a shambles from top to bottom.

Why would we bid if we don’t know if he wants to leave or not. This Ødegaard stuff will run and run until he decides what he wants to do.

Arsenal Quotes

Tony Adams was a legendary Arsenal captain. He had authority over the team and even over his opponents.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom