• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Joe Willock (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Rubs me the wrong way Arteta and Edu. Why not give him a full preseason with us before making a decision?

Just hope Sambi becomes better, because like Leno comparision to Martinez before him - we will always compare.

I don't have faith that other youngsters from academy will be brought through by our current management team.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Good to see this getting wrapped up rather expeditiously and hopefully it helps facilitate much needed incomings.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Move suits all parties.

He won't be used here much ahead of Partey, Xhaka and now Lokonga...and he deserves to be playing more that a few game here and there.

Good luck Joe!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Will accept a loan with an obligation, any other type of loan and you tell Mike Ashley and Steve Bruce to go and **** eachother.

smashed

If we fail to get a guaranteed sale as part of the deal then we should give up. We used to complain about selling our best players, but now we have none left to sell and even if we did they would end up on a years loan before coming back injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom