• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Kai Havertz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
If I was on the scouting team then Ben Foster would 100% have been signed instead of Turner as our keeper back up, think of the YouTube views we would get!

@Trilly would have fired our entire squad and put all that money towards trying to convince Mbappe to join us and rename the team "Sauce-enal"

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
If we are serious, we offload ESR and Nelson to make room for Havertz. Havertz is quality depth, a player who you wouldn't blink at if he appeared in the starting line up, quality out, quality in.

ESR and Nelson are just depth.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

If we are serious, we offload ESR and Nelson to make room for Havertz. Havertz is quality depth, a player who you wouldn't blink at if he appeared in the starting line up, quality out, quality in.

ESR and Nelson are just depth.
I like the plan but not for this guy.

Sulosky

Okayish player, but we should aim higher. With a reasonable price he could be a nice backup.. nothing more imo

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Arsenal football I beg, please STOP signing no longer needed players of domestic rivals.

We can do it from non English teams, Özil and Sanchez...and some have worked out here, Jesus and Zinchenko (even Jorginho) but reputation wise, you are taking such a risk if it doesn't work out.

Plus, it does make you look small time to a degree...plenty of other options out there anyway.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Arsenal football I beg, please STOP signing no longer needed players of domestic rivals.

We can do it from non English teams, Özil and Sanchez...and some have worked out here, Jesus and Zinchenko (even Jorginho) but reputation wise, you are taking such a risk if it doesn't work out.

Plus, it does make you look small time to a degree...plenty of other options out there anyway.
Bro were not signing this guy.

Gunner-Union

Wasn’t he good when played in midfield albeit in the Kraut league. Maybe he’s be good as an 8 for us but def not a striker

Burrata

Player:Saka
Would love this player, but not with Saka rotation/competition first.

And no, I dont think Kai is that player. We need skill, speed and power and the two that come to mind for me is Moussa Diaby and Dominik Szobozlai.

Ideal world... Havertz and a forward, but I just dont see that happening.

I didnt meant Kai as a winger

But Ornstein (also some links to players like Gundogan, Gabri Veiga, Mount or Kudus) said that the second midfielder can be a creative one

So why couldn't it be Havertz

I think Ødegaard can also play deeper in midfield in the LCM role. And Havertz as the RCM with Rice as a 6 can be a good midfield imo.
Or Havertz LCM with his runs in final third could be insane too, so much technical quality.
But don't think we can keep with Zinchenko with these 2. Caicedo would be great as an inverted full back with White on the other hand

Martinelli-Jesus-Saka
Ødegaard-Havertz
Caicedo-Rice
Gabriel-Saliba-White

In a full season, these players can be put in a lot of position. We can cover injuries easily. So much versatility and what a bench

Partey, Zinchenko, ESR, Trossard, etc. aint subs

But starters tier too.

Being in the starting XI would be a massive war everyweek for this group

Don't think Szoboszlai is that kind of winger, i see him more like a 10 on the wing with great output

G0D

Almighty
I didnt meant Kai as a winger

But Ornstein (also some links to players like Gundogan, Gabri Veiga, Mount or Kudus) said that the second midfielder can be a creative one

So why couldn't it be Havertz

I think Ødegaard can also play deeper in midfield in the LCM role. And Havertz as the RCM with Rice as a 6 can be a good midfield imo.
Or Havertz LCM with his runs in final third could be insane too, so much technical quality.
But don't think we can keep with Zinchenko with these 2. Caicedo would be great as an inverted full back with White on the other hand

Martinelli-Jesus-Saka
Ødegaard-Havertz
Caicedo-Rice
Gabriel-Saliba-White

In a full season, these players can be put in a lot of position. We can cover injuries easily. So much versatility and what a bench

Partey, Zinchenko, ESR, Trossard, etc. aint subs

But starters tier too.

Being in the starting XI would be a massive war everyweek for this group

Don't think Szoboszlai is that kind of winger, i see him more like a 10 on the wing with great output

Taking Chelsea’s cast offs for “squad depth” offers very little upside… for one we give them money they are more likely to be able to compete with us for signings such as Caicedo that you’ve put in your lineup.

Burrata

Player:Saka
Taking Chelsea’s cast offs for “squad depth” offers very little upside… for one we give them money they are more likely to be able to compete with us for signings such as Caicedo that you’ve put in your lineup.

Don't think he is finished Luiz or Willian, he is a quality player who clearly don't feel good.

He is basically an elite talent

Do you remember the state of Henry and Vieira's career path before joining us ?
Talent doesn't disappear like that

Put him in a team with cohesion, give his confidence back and let him cook
We have Ødegaard who was in the same situation too at Real Madrid after a very good spell at Real Sociedad

We just took Jorginho and he is very good

But i agree for the "giving money to chelsea", hurts but we can be the winner in that deal.
But it's not a priority for me, 40M ok. Not more and if we don't get him it's fine

Just saying if we do, there is multiple reasons to be hyped

Sparrahork

Don't think he is finished Luiz or Willian, he is a quality player who clearly don't feel good.

He is basically an elite talent

Do you remember the state of Henry and Vieira's career path before joining us ?
Talent doesn't disappear like that

Put him in a team with cohesion, give his confidence back and let him cook
We have Ødegaard who was in the same situation too at Real Madrid after a very good spell at Real Sociedad

We just took Jorginho and he is very good

But i agree for the "giving money to chelsea", hurts but we can be the winner in that deal.
But it's not a priority for me, 40M ok. Not more and if we don't get him it's fine

Just saying if we do, there is multiple reasons to be hyped
Havertz is extremely talented, as has been mentioned by others this tends to be when you do as Leverkusen did, base your whole team around him and he thrives.

Havertz is an attack minded number 10, Chelsea do not play to his strengths and they have highlighted his weaknesses as a result.

A false number 9 isn't a million miles off his best position, a number 8 however is.

Think how many times we played Vieira instead of xhaka, that is akin to playing havertz there, except Vieira is more of a natural 8 than havertz is. Still too attack minded there for tets regardless of opposition, rightly so as it places too much defensive pressure on others stifling their game too

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
It makes sense when you’d be getting an elite level talent who is adapted to the league and only just turning 24.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I really like Arsenal. But you, do you like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with Trophies?

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom