• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Kai Havertz

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChefMan21

He's 23 - still a lot of growth ahead and I kinda want to see what Arteta could shape him into. He's got the technical quality to be a genuine worldie. Prefer him over Maddison.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
He just seems like a player Wenger might have liked (that's not a criticism of Wenger or the player btw), but is probably one of those players, like Felix, who can be seen as a bit of a 'luxury' player. As in, yeah he's great technically & stuff, but what actually IS he ? It's a bit like when we signed Özil. We desperately needed a real goalscorer, but we signed Özil instead. Not having a pop at Özil, but he wasn't what we needed at the time, as epic as it was when it was announced.

Özil & Ode are your classic '10's, but Ode has far far superior workrate & that's what sets him apart from most other players in his position. Not sure Havertz has that about him.

I think this is a BS link anyway. We ain't spending that amount of money for a 2nd fiddle 10.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I didnt meant Kai as a winger

But Ornstein (also some links to players like Gundogan, Gabri Veiga, Mount or Kudus) said that the second midfielder can be a creative one

So why couldn't it be Havertz

I think Ødegaard can also play deeper in midfield in the LCM role. And Havertz as the RCM with Rice as a 6 can be a good midfield imo.
Or Havertz LCM with his runs in final third could be insane too, so much technical quality.
But don't think we can keep with Zinchenko with these 2. Caicedo would be great as an inverted full back with White on the other hand

Martinelli-Jesus-Saka
Ødegaard-Havertz
Caicedo-Rice
Gabriel-Saliba-White

In a full season, these players can be put in a lot of position. We can cover injuries easily. So much versatility and what a bench

Partey, Zinchenko, ESR, Trossard, etc. aint subs

But starters tier too.

Being in the starting XI would be a massive war everyweek for this group

Don't think Szoboszlai is that kind of winger, i see him more like a 10 on the wing with great output

Yes Im with you on this 100%. The issue I have is that I think it takes away from us getting in a wide attacker to replicate Saka and gives him proper competition as well. I just dont see us doing Havertz and a quality player out wide.

But yes, to your main point, I completely agree that Kai in central zones, doubling up as another goal scorer is top top.

Last edited:

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Yes Im with you on this 100%. The issue I have is that I think it takes away from us getting in a wide attacker to replicate Saka and gives him proper competition as well. I just dont see us doing Havertz and a quality player out wide.

But yes, to your main point, I completely agree that Kai in central zones, doubling up as another goal scorer is top top.
4 words for you my man.

Nico Pépé redemption arc

Legend14

Established Member
The only reason we are mentioned as interested in Havertz is because Chelsea wants to sell him for funds for a player we want. By showing interest, we keep the price of Havertz high so he is difficult to sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I can really see the light. I’m telling you I’m very positive most of the time. I’ve seen the light and I can see bright lights. There can be bumps in the road within that light, but I can see a lot of light.

Mikel Arteta
Top Bottom