• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Kai Havertz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ljonin

Ya there’s not much with Havertz that look good now tbf for a team aspiring to win the PL. We already have similar profiles in Jesus and Trossard.

This rumor screams Chelsea desperation bullshit because it doesn’t make any sense for us to blast north of 60 million pounds on this kind of players. It would be insane

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

I like Havertz, and can see him occupying the 8s and giving us more options other than Ødegaard.

What worries me about this though, is that it could take away from us getting our main targets. Which in my mind are a RW, midfielder, defender. I just cant see us doing all that and getting in Havertz.

If we do all that (Rice, Caicedo, Havertz, RW, DF), we will win the league.
I think it’s safe to say that if we’d get Havertz before trying any of those targets it means he’d be a main target though

Mudi

Nketiah and Balogun out and Kai in?

Why not? We upgrade on the forward position and yes he misses a lot but he is also in the right position a lot.

Reminds me of Adebayor, had 10 chances a game but managed to score only once.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Used to be a massive talent but Chelsea ruined him. Also we don't need anyone with his profile, or in his position, and definitely don't need to help Chelsea balance their books

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

How much Havertz earn at Chelsea?

Also is he really willing coming here to be Ødegaard backup? Real Madrid already said they don't want to spend lot for him

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

How much Havertz earn at Chelsea?

Also is he really willing coming here to be Ødegaard backup? Real Madrid already said they don't want to spend lot for him

He'll probably play next to Ødegaard. Rice and Havertz would be the two midfield signings.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He'll probably play next to Ødegaard. Rice and Havertz would be the two midfield signings.
That extremely risky too much space left in behind i still think he can do great job in Ødegaard role it'll free him from the pressure of being cf at Chelsea and get back play some sort of number 10

ArsenalInMyHeart

This is your brain on ITK addiction
If you play Havertz and Ødegaard, i think we don't play ZInchenko. Havertz at Xhaka's place is the same thing like F.Vieira. They don't want to drop deep like Xhaka.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I'd entertain Havertz after two things are secured.

We have Caicedo confirmed or close to being confirmed.
We have an option at RW that isnt Havertz.

I see Havertz taking up multiple attacking positions, but he doesnt strike me as the RW profile we need.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

I'd entertain Havertz after two things are secured.

We have Caicedo confirmed or close to being confirmed.
We have an option at RW that isnt Havertz.

I see Havertz taking up multiple attacking positions, but he doesnt strike me as the RW profile we need.

We should wait until mid-day June 30th & strike with a "25m take it or leave it" offer to be paid over 5 years.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Orrr secure Caicedo ASAP and then swoop in just before the 30th whilst they scramble to sell whomever they can for whatever they can get...

I think this is what we are considering or looking to do.

A deal around 35-40m should do nicely.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
The question with guys like him and Felix is can they play either as a midfielder or CF. These old school number 10s don’t really have a position these days.

I’d steer clear of him.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

The question with guys like him and Felix is can they play either as a midfielder or CF. These old school number 10s don’t really have a position these days.

I’d steer clear of him.
If he came, i wouldnt want him anywhere near the cf role.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I've never been a goalscorer. I've only owned goals. Good own goals.

Steve Bould

Latest posts

Top Bottom