• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

āœļø OFFICIAL Kai Havertz

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

šŸŽ™ļø Future Journalist
Trusted ā­

Wonder how long until Chelsea wrap up Caicedo now?

They're about to make about Ā£140M in sales before June 30th ffs.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted šŸ”»

Im kinda interested to see where we put him thr only questions is the massive fee here I'd be more excited if he cost us less and save us more money.

Can't do nothing just support this guy and hope he success

We're in CL now so we need 15 starters, as running the same 11 into the ground and sacking off the all the cups just won't cut it anymore.

I've been mocking, but Kai makes a lot of sense in that way.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ā­
65m? Not for me.

Love the Rice and Timber signings if they come off but this oneā€™s risk/reward ratio is too high.

Question marks around his best position, heā€™s got inconsistent technique and he hasnā€™t produce the numbers in the PL. It will take a lot of coaching to get him up to speed. Fingers crossed it comes off but have my doubts.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
If Chelsea had our deadwood:

Balogun 60M
Pepe to Saudi 40M
Partey to Saudi 40M
Holding to Palace 20M
Cedric to Saudi 10M
Elneny to Saudi 20M
ESR to Arsenal 60M
Nketiah to WHU 30M

Iwobeast

Established Member

Player:Ƙdegaard
Let's just hope the Chelsea curse is a real thing and that he will thrive in the right environment. He's talented enough to succeed

Paperino

Itā€™s Timo Time

We're in CL now so we need 15 starters, as running the same 11 into the ground and sacking off the all the cups just won't cut it anymore.

Arteta do not rotate.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy šŸ†
Trusted ā­

Imo if he signed to provide depth and competition this is make sense but i hope he dont get close to LCM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

"Maybe we'll have a good surprise for you"

ArsĆØne hints at transfer activity a day before the arrival of Mesut Ɩzil

Latest posts

Top Bottom