• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Kai Havertz

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Not sure if this has been posted already. Can’t keep up with this thread…decent watch for those like myself struggling to come to terms with this signing

According to this his off the ball stats are great. Surprising as he doesn’t come across as a Martinelli/Jesus style pressing machine.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

I have explained all the qualities Havertz has, in this thread. I also showed comparison of Havertz npxG and np goals from last year compared to Leverkusen and first Chelsea years. Chelsea was a mess, affecting the mind, and there was likely too much pressure to score for him.

They can be searched if interested. Some are Ødegaard, Saka & Jesus quality rotation, especially Ødegaard. Arsenal imo needs also some quality rotation for Saka, which Jesus can provide if there is another quality option for false 9. Big amount of experience for a young very potential player, including EPL and UCL. Good for long balls which is lacking for Arsenal, losing possession. And so on. I see it very clearly why Arteta wants this certain player, as he ticks almost all the boxes.

Gundogan turns 33 years old in 4 months. Why doesn't City give him a huge contract? I surely want him, but not for silly money, because that kind of age brings risks and he has been injury-prone earlier in his career. And I expect him to choose City or Barcelona over Arsenal at this point. Gundogan also is more of a LCM, so it's not exactly the same positions for these players in my view.

Fulham reportedly asks 70-90 million pounds for Palhinha, who has 4 years in contract. Paqueta has 4+1 years in contract. What makes you think Paqueta would cost 65 million pounds? He 100% certainly would not, not even close. He would cost silly money.
**** me sideways this is tiresome.

Mate, ffs. Read the following very carefully.

I agree with you. Once more. I A-G-R-E-E with you. I wrote the same posts about quality backup for several positions, about LCM potential as a playmaker with vision. I wrote them before you did.

You don't have to quote me what the stats say. Check my tag line.

All of this doesn't make the statement that this transfer's success or demise is on Arteta. It's his risk/reward. If it pans out, we should all praise him and give credit where it's due. But if it fails, he needs to carry that fail. It's his and no ones else's.

HomeSteak

Established Member
GIF by Christmas FM

• Funny
Reactions: Xln

Majora

Price seems high but really interested to see what the plan for him is. I guess he’ll be what they were hoping Fabio Viera would be, just play wherever needed. Bernardo Silva type role

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Still its not about the fee its about the player we not sure what we getting unlike rice we sure getting world class footballer

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
65m? Eesh, hopefully he’s a good player who’ll fit us better than he fit Chelsea, cos based on his time there 65m doesn’t feel like a bargain.

They’ve basically broken even on a player who wasn’t a success there? We’re talking about being lucky to get even 20m for Pepe, expecting to not get a dime for him.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Why are Sp**s fans upset that Chelsea and Arsenal are doing business with each other?

I don’t really get this stance of you can’t do business with your rivals. People think we’re still in the days of Vieira vs Keane, Fergie vs Arsène etc.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Did Arteta really want him? As far as we are aware he'd second choice behind Mount.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Why are Sp**s fans upset that Chelsea and Arsenal are doing business with each other?

I don’t really get this stance of you can’t do business with your rivals. People think we’re still in the days of Vieira vs Keane, Fergie vs Arsène etc.

Because it further confirms that football is more about business than feelings and passion nowadays.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Its wierd but Chelsea not selling us thier best players and we not selling them our best players Chelsea would definitely sell aboard if europe aren't broke

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Because it further confirms that football is more about business than feelings and passion nowadays.

It’s been a business for a long time now, so I don’t see why the Sp**s fans are kicking up a fuss.

They’re just upset that Levy is too petty to do business with other clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I always wanted to play in English football and Arsenal and Highbury IS English football to me.

Dennis Bergkamp

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom