• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lisandro Martinez

Status
Not open for further replies.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

When I read "Looking at Phil Jones." I forgot everything I had just read and let my imagination run wild.

127767660.jpg

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

If they are going over there, looks like they are gonna beg. All Ajax have todo is say utd will pay the fee they want, while we dont want to.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Say we get him and the plan is to use him as an inverted full back in attack, what does that mean exactly? Does it mean we'll play with no width from our full backs? Does it mean we can target a No.10 to play LCM? Someone like Maddison again?

-----Tomiyasu Partey Martinez-----
Saka Ødegaard Maddison Martinelli
----------------Jesus------------------

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

A bid was rejected as was reported on Monday, now they’re planning to meet face to face. Not sure what’s BS there.
We made a good offer, why we still waiting 6 days later? All im saying is that tweet feels like PR to me.

Wiltord's left boot

Really not sure about this one. Looks a massive gamble to me for the price quoted. Also the fact United are linked puts me off. Their recruitment has been appalling for nearly a decade now.

drippin

The only thing that could swing it would be Arteta selling him on the whole inverted LB thing and telling him he’d be the starter.
The only thing that can make him consider United is Ten Hag and money. Or that he knows he benches Maguire instantly. It won't be the "project".

At Arsenal he would be bought as a starting LB very likely, but also 2nd LCB. Tierney wasn't that expensive, he has proven to be injury-prone. So we need a starter. Martinez likely fits inverted LB role better if that is the way we go.

If he was a starting LB, suddenly a guy who can really jump and is 175cm tall, isn't a midget in EPL.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
The only thing that can make him consider United is Ten Hag and money. Or that he knows he benches Maguire instantly. It won't be the "project".

At Arsenal he would be bought as a starting LB very likely, but also 2nd CB. Tierney wasn't that expensive, he has proven to be injury-prone. So we need a starter. Martinez likely fits inverted LB role better if that is the way we go.

If he was a starting LB, suddenly a guy who can really jump and is 175cm tall, isn't a midget in EPL.

Well yeah, that could also make it easier for him to start at the World Cup. Still, working with someone who’s familiar with you is still a big draw.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I hope mister mikel aware of we injury away from fielding a guy who he don't want near starting 11 and will be loaned out anyway and Elneny. We really have more important matters than this yes i know this guy is rare type of player but go spend 50M on someone who get you goals. Specially when this guy have his former bald manager after him.

drippin

They still haven’t announced Gabriel Jesus and you think the club are worried about PR 😂
Sometimes I wonder if Kroenke's Overlord is a giant sloth that survived the last catastrophe somehow, and is ruling him from a mountain cave in Patagonia.

Bringing the horrors of slowness to the World through the minions of Arsenal Football Club.

Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the league at Tottenham, they came back 2-2 in the last-minute of the game, and they're celebrating - because they're happy to draw against us, obviously. And I remember saying to Mauricio Tarricco who injured himself celebrating in front of me: "Do you realise we only need a point to be Champions?" And he was utterly shocked. So I said "Yes. Now watch as we're going to celebrate on your pitch. Bye bye!"

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom