• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mykhailo Mudryk [Chelsea Bound]

Is Mudryk Thee Stallion disrespecting Shakhtar with his conduct?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Legend14

Established Member
Kinda ignoring the the credit card statement this month and instead playing with the shiny new toys. Eventually, I’ll need to face reality.

I think this one is getting done, but wow, what an expense. Maybe its the new Arsenal?

TheGreatWright8

Player:Jesus
Curious how this one will pan out. Live in Warsaw and was speaking to one of the guys at work who has ‘adopted’ Shakhtar given all of what’s going on. Has seen them live quite a bit and likes to watch Arsenal (in the past mainly to take the piss at me)

He was surprised we’re even considering 60-80 million for him as he’s still missing a lot from his game. Mentioned he can be explosive and that his pace with and without the ball is a huge plus but that he fades in and out too much. Usually produces 1-2 moments of magic every game but can be invisible for the remainder - doesn’t think Arteta would stand for it.

Not gonna pretend I’ve ever seen Mudryk play but thought it interesting
Interesting

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

A new tip.. Mikhailo Modric and Arsenal defender Gabriel started following each other on their personal accounts via Instagram.

⏳

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
thats-bait.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Team picking is a complicated and scientific matter requiring expert knowledge

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts