• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Nuno Tavares (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Can't see this at all to be honest.

Brighton and Potter are usually very shrewd when it comes to transfers. Replacing maybe their best player last season with someone as raw as Tavares, I just don't buy it.

Think it'll be a loan to Europe somewhere.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Brighton and Potter are usually very shrewd when it comes to transfers. Replacing maybe their best player last season with someone as raw as Tavares, I just don't buy it.

Have you not seen the squad? You make them sound like Barcelona they got hella championship players in there. They were playing Dan Burn in Tavares position the season before last.

I don't think they are in the business of developing for Prem teams anyways, they would rather find their own Tavares.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Why would we need another coach to develop him anyway? Isn't that supposed to be the job of the staff we already have?

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Why would we need another coach to develop him anyway? Isn't that supposed to be the job of the staff we already have?

Course not :lol:

"are you going to make the car faster: yes or no? If you do, you have a chance to be here.” ~ Mikel Arteta preseason 2022/23

I don't think Tavares makes the car faster brev.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Lovely morale boosting speech for the lads that.

I done Arteta dirty to be fair, here's the entire quote for context and explains why some of the chaff made it on the plane to USA:

And Arteta has offered those players a route back into his plans by saying everybody on tour has been given a “clean start”.

He added: “The message is: this is a different season and everybody has a clean start.

“Show us what you can do on the pitch, how you’re going to behave with your team-mates, are you going to make the car faster: yes or no?

“If you do, you have a chance to be here.”

Judging of the bits I've seen in preseason and the reactions from the coaches and stuff, Tavares has no future here.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Judging of the bits I've seen in preseason and the reactions from the coaches and stuff, Tavares has no future here.

I haven't thought so for a while which is why a loan seems pointless to me. Who knows though maybe there's a way back for him but I'd be surprised.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
I done Arteta dirty to be fair, here's the entire quote for context and explains why some of the chaff made it on the plane to USA:

I dunno if he gets a loan & kicks on he has the tools. NGL though I would have kittens if we are playing Nuno & Cedric at FB again. You can maybe just about deal with one! If Tomi was fit going into a back 3 in possesion helps makes up to some extent for Nuno.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It is well known the referees are protected very well like the lions in the zoo so we have to live with their decisions

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom