• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ousmane Dembele

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hinderz

Google translate-
http://www.francefootball.fr/news/Rennes-refuse-35m-euro-du-barca-pour-ousmane-dembele/643130

Rennes € 35 million Barça refuses to Ousmane Dembele

Ousmane Dembele does not turn the heads of the defenders of the Championship of France with arabesques and its devastating acceleration. The biggest European clubs are positioned on the nugget Stade Rennais and the native of Vernon (Eure) seduced across the Old Continent. Even the most prestigious institutions ... According to a source close to the club, Stade Rennais has declined an offer of 35 million euros from FC Barcelona prodigy for his 18 years. Bayern or Manchester City are other contenders for the player who signed his first professional contract (three years) with his first club in October. To recap, the sporting director of the Catalan club, Robert Fernandez was present in the stands of Roazhon Park against Nantes when the number 23 of the Red and Black had a hat-trick (4-1). Dembélé has scored nine goals in Ligue 1 and delivered five assists. All is definitely very quickly with this kid who has not celebrated his nineteen years.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
i see Barca doing the let's buy him before Real Madrid get him. even if he gonna not see the pitch with Barca.

Such a pointless signing for them they got Munir El Haddadi they should use him much more.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
I think Munir is going to eventually play #9. They have Halilovic for the right side and if they get this kid to play on the left they're set for the future.

Should we pay 40m+ for a kid? The amount we might receive if he progresses as expected and when he moves to Barca/Real it would cover that up but we have a limited budget and a squad to rebuild.

Honestly though, given this guy's ceiling, I'd sell Ox and Theo to fund the transfer. Joel and him can share right wing spot along with an academy kid while we deal with ST,CB and CM.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Bid has definitely been made up. What worries me is the price that's been made up. We're out of this tbh, small sample size but the guy is one of them talents you see every few years.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Wenger of 10 years ago would have already had this lad signed up, we'll let all the ambitious big clubs fight over this lad and we'll snap up the next Giroud, probably Bony.
well 10-15 years ago these type of talents not cost 35M maybe 5M that why it was easier for us to buy them.

Can't sign established stars (unless for sale) can't sign young talents.

Arsenal FC: The land of average.

If we carry on like this we're going to end up a midtable side.

Uuu HELLO????

80f6edc41c4fce2c1bcd9acef9b515f8_crop_north.jpg

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

chessygoal

Hope we're not thinking of Lacazette, beneficiary of Fekir.
I'd take everyone of them if they are cheap enough : Fekir (Even if I feel spain is best suited for him), Guezzal(but maybe too similar to Jeff), Tollisso (perfect player for a mid-table PL side, don't know if he can make the step up), Lacazette (to replace Walcott)

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I'd take everyone of them if they are cheap enough : Fekir (Even if I feel spain is best suited for him), Guezzal(but maybe too similar to Jeff), Tollisso (perfect player for a mid-table PL side, don't know if he can make the step up), Lacazette (to replace Walcott)

I'd probably take Lacazette right now but I think a club like Ecerton is his level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrive at the gates of Heaven the Good Lord will ask "What did you do in your life?"
I will respond "I tried to win football matches."
He will say: "Are you certain that's all?"
"Well, that's the story of my life. It is not easy to win football matches, you know."

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom