• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre Emerick-Aubameyang (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro pls help me understand this.

We started january in a top 4 race and in 2 cups. We end january basically out of that top 4 race and out if the cups, having 5 players let go and no addition. Who does a rebuild mid season? Wtf are we doing.
Why do you say we are out of the top 4 race? It's not as if the teams around us competing for top 4 are that great.

BIoodBrother

Wenger would never do this!! The club is on its arse, some of you making excuses need to give your head a wobble.
I dont agree. While we're not doin the best we can at trying to get top4, we're actually going in one direction. Probably we will use the money to get good players that have the required capabilities and attitude in summer. Auba situation needed to be resolved. he played **** for 18months.

Would you sacrifice this seasons top4 race for getting your favourite CM and ST in summer instead of some mediocres that require the cash now and probably couldnt adapt to league and system fast enough?

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

I dont agree. While we're not doin the best we can at trying to get top4, we're actually going in one direction. Probably we will use the money to get good players that have the required capabilities and attitude in summer. Auba situation needed to be resolved. he played **** for 18months.

Would you sacrifice this seasons top4 race for getting your favourite CM and ST in summer instead of some mediocres that require the cash now and probably couldnt adapt to league and system fast enough?

If we dont get who we want in the summer then what? More excuses?

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Will miss the Auba we saw before Arteta extended his contract. The Auba that gave us an FA cup title and saved Arteta's job (the latter was obviously not good).

OSBK

Established Member
Peeps still telling me euro clubs have no money.

Auba to barca is great for us. He finally gets a hollywood move in a team that is 4-5 years away from being contenders again.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

This is a huge mistake if we’ve got no one lined up.

We don’t create enough chances and we’re sending away our best finisher. We needed to bring him back in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom