• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL I Arsenal v West Brom I Boxing Day I 3pm GMT

Result

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I love the boxing day and new year tradition in England, but 7-8 days off and then 3 games in the space of 7-8 days... wtf FA. :lol: We could do this much healthier, and still play on boxing day and new year.

Still going to enjoy this tho.
I've heard stories of teams playing two games on the same day and then another the next while working in between in real jobs. Pampered pre Madonnas earning 50k plus per week should be able to play football matches every three days at the best of times.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I've heard stories of teams playing two games on the same day and then another the next while working in between in real jobs. Pampered pre Madonnas earning 50k plus per week should be able to play football matches every three days at the best of times.
This is a conditioning case bro, not a primadonna vs working man case. I myself played multiple matches on the same day in a footy tournament, no problem. Put me out there in a Premier League game and you can carry me off after 10 minutes! :(

ArtetaCognition

Granit Xhaka Enthusiast

Statements like this... pure genius... Considered a career as pundit? You could be as good as Thierry Henry....

Nobody ever wants to wake up to the news that resident angry SeppWurzl has quoted them.

It's not necessarily as bad as you make out. If we're not up by, say, the 30th minute I will be worried given that we have a tendency to flatline in games against organised defences. (Even though, as I'm sure you're intelligent enough to decipher, there would be 66.67% of the game left).

If I had said if we don't score by 75 mins or something then maybe your angry little rant would have made sense. Back in your box, Sepp!

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
Tricky game, if we carry over the form of the last two games I can see us drawing. West Brom have a good away record and Pulis likes playing against us, they lost narrowly away to Chelsea and Liverpool. If we play to our ability we should win by a goal or two.

Need a clean sheet for once. Haven't had one in ages and West Brom rarely concede more than a goal or two.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
With Mustafi played 12 Lost 0
Without Mustafi played 5 Lost 3
Yes, we geddit. Injuries are ruining our season again. Along with most our team not being good enough. Wenger has nothing to do with any of that of course. Its hardly like another different batch of players going through the same stuff on repeat, eh? And its not like Wenger bought those players that are not good enough. Anyways what does it matter since managers don't make much of a difference either. Not as if you defend him for being merely ever present according to your explanations of his overall role at Arsenal. Its not like you support Wenger for just being around and chatting to the media peeps. I'm also little bit not saying you come up with excuses fairly early before games in case the game goes tits up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If he sent an apology it must have been by horse

Arsène Wenger on apology from Ferguson

Latest posts

Top Bottom