• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raphinha

Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
If we're waiting on Pepe to move on then I believe it won't happen. This is not a player nobody knows about like Fabio Vieira

The Athletic suggested they were recruiting players regardless of getting players out, even though they know it's a risk.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Today reports from Barcelona say Raphinha agent (Deco) will meet with them next week to understand they'll buy him or not. Barcelona media keep saying its unlikely because Leeds asking 50M€ and Dembele likely to renew.

They add Arsenal most serious team to buy him if barca walk out from the negotiation

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Today reports from Barcelona say Raphinha agent (Deco) will meet with them next week to understand they'll buy him or not. Barcelona media keep saying its unlikely because Leeds asking 50M€ and Dembele likely to renew.

They add Arsenal most serious team to buy him if barca walk out from the negotiation

He'll wait for Barca until the last moment, I reckon.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I’m pretty sure Raphinha’s agent is Deco.

Guaranteed he’ll be holding out for a move to Barcelona imo.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
He'll wait for Barca until the last moment, I reckon.
I believe so but look deco want clear response from barca this week. I don't think they can afford him they struggling to register Christiansen and Kiesse who are free signings.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I believe so but look deco want clear response from barca this week. I don't think they can afford him they struggling to register Christiansen and Kiesse who are free signings.

Yeah, but they might hear that they'll go for him once some stuff is sorted, etc.

Think a deal with united, Chelsea or us would be quick to get done, for instance, which is why they may feel comfortable hoping Barcelona get bailed out somehow.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Yes you right but barca struggling with Leeds asking price they can't pay 50M

If we really want him then it would be better to sort this out ASAP as I know Man Utd are going to panic and offer something ridiculous for Frenkie De Jong.

Tie up this one and Jesus then just watch other teams around us panic.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
The situation at barca is still not clear not sure what they going to do. If barca promise raphina they can manage to have 50m to buy him then I'm sure he'll wait till August but if not then not sure what the point of waiting

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

We spent these sort of sums last season on inferior players like Ben White, Ramsdale, Lokonga etc.

Both Jesus and Raphinha aren’t my ideal choices but for our current level, they are very good signings if we manage to pull them off.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
We spent these sort of sums last season on inferior players like Ben White, Ramsdale, Lokonga etc.

Both Jesus and Raphinha aren’t my ideal choices but for our current level, they are very good signings if we manage to pull them off.
Raphinha and Jesus will raise our tactical ability they not limited footballers with Saka Martinelli and Vieira it'll be so much fun like the wenger days. Of course Arteta won't give them the full freedom lol.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
He's a top player but still don't see the point as we have Saka. Surely use the funds for a profile we don't currently have in the team.

So many other clubs could do with him more than us. Those clowns from Salford have needed a left footed right winger for years he's literally tailor made for them.

Leo_ense_

AnthonyG Survivor
Guys, Barca is broke. There is no Raphina transfer to Barca, it’s fantasy cooked up by that turd Laporta. They’ve still got to shift 4-5 big earners before signing/registering core players like Lewandowski and Christensen is possible.

It ain’t happening, to give you a snapshot of the picture Pique is owed 30m in deferred compensation. All this transfer stuff is smoke and mirrors till some of the top players are sold.

If Arsenal are serious we can get Raphina.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Goodbye "Thumbs up our arses FC", hello "Most serious contender FC" :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We don't sign superstars, we make them.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom