• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raphinha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

So far i do like our targets Jesus Tielemans Zinchenko and Raphinha.

Let's see if we can bring them here i just don't trust edu get them done quick even if money available lol.

Hagn is stalking Raphinha now instead of Scamacca so lets hope that link is real. I dont think it is.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Hagn is stalking Raphinha now instead of Scamacca so lets hope that link is real. I dont think it is.
Until we put bids in it just remains an interest and nothing else. The only thing we know is 100% we buying winger we linked with many same as CF and LB

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Raphinha is a really good player but spending 45M on a left footed, right winger when our best player is one, is the most Arteta thing ever.

Reminds me of when he spent 50M on a centre back when we had a future ligue 1 POTY on loan (caveat: I like Ben White).

He wants to turn us into the BTEC Man City. I think he's of the mindset where its squad>>>first 11. I can see him blowing 40m on a Partey back up.

Klopp is the opposite, he maximised Liverpool's resources to ensure the best 11 possible, then worried about squad players. I preper this approach, but guess both have their pros and cons.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Sp**s lol thought they want Richarlison look like a backup plan if they can't get him.

would be great signing just hope we hurry up.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

My issue with him is I don’t think we need another creator.

What I like about Richarlison is more of a blunt intstrument, score first wide man who fits what we need.

Raphinha is a top player but why is the club putting so much money into creative midfielders in successive windows when we’ve given away our golden boot winning striker like he’s a box of cookies.

Zero sense.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Yeah f*cking right says the guy who will be begging for his transfer from the club for 10 mil in 2 years time.

Sign some boring guys who like tuck their shirts in and enjoy tracking back and stuff and leave these ballers alone man.
Nah can't lose out it's different as long it's his signings he'll play them we have to sign tactical players we are limited in that area in squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think I lost my hair flicking the ball on for all them years at the near post from Brian Marwood's corners

Steve Bould

Latest posts

Top Bottom