• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Sambi Lokonga

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

tbh I don’t believe this. A deal like this should be done in 3-4 days. A skint Belgium club in need of money who want to sell. Even we should be able to complete this for a PL club. I really doubt edu or the coaches know who this guy is

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me

Ok I know its edited clips but he certainly has an eye for a pass. I like the Partey turn as well ie leave the ball rolling and turn leaving 2 defenders running the wrong way. He could be a very good Partey partner, also a player not going to Afcon would make sense.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Ok I know its edited clips but he certainly has an eye for a pass. I like the Partey turn as well ie leave the ball rolling and turn leaving 2 defenders running the wrong way. He could be a very good Partey partner, also a player not going to Afcon would make sense.

We would still need a starting CM in my opinion. Someone with more experience and preferably someone who knows the league a little better.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
We would still need a starting CM in my opinion. Someone with more experience and preferably someone who knows the league a little better.

Agreed, in my view we need CM & AM, the latter being Buendia or Ødegaard, both know the PL. The CM will be a Xhaka replacement so we could still bring Willock back but he wouldn't be a starter.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
we have to make at least 2 midfield signings this summer 1 signing isn't enough the lack of quality in this area is scary if we miss Thomas we'll not dominate or compete in midfield we also about to lose 3-4 players in this position Xhaka Torreira Guendouzi and Potintially willock all about to leave that will leave us with only Elneny and Partey so we'll need 2 signings even 3 if we worried about injures but without european football i'd say 2 would be enough.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Agreed, in my view we need CM & AM, the latter being Buendia or Ødegaard, both know the PL. The CM will be a Xhaka replacement so we could still bring Willock back but he wouldn't be a starter.

I think we need to go bigger for the AM personally.

You've got this kid in for say £13M, Guendouzi sale is covering that cost. I think Xhaka's sale yields maybe £18M, on top of that I actually think Willock gets sold to Newcastle for close to £30M. £25M + £5M add ons is my thoughts. So you then have like £40-50M to buy that replacement CM from sales alone.

Onana and Ryan probably won't cost half of what we get for Leno. We obviously want a RCB, don't really think we'll make sales in that area and Tapsoba could cost north of £45M. But again the left over cash from the above sales will probably pay for half of that.

You can then say look, they want £50M for Ødegaard, its not a good price for him. Grealish is there for £80-90M and we actually haven't spent any money net wise yet despite saying we'll be having an exceptional window. We have got to push the boat out for the AM.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Partey, Bissouma, Willock, Lokonga, Azeez

giphy.gif

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I think we need to go bigger for the AM personally.

You've got this kid in for say £13M, Guendouzi sale is covering that cost. I think Xhaka's sale yields maybe £18M, on top of that I actually think Willock gets sold to Newcastle for close to £30M. £25M + £5M add ons is my thoughts. So you then have like £40-50M to buy that replacement CM from sales alone.

Onana and Ryan probably won't cost half of what we get for Leno. We obviously want a RCB, don't really think we'll make sales in that area and Tapsoba could cost north of £45M. But again the left over cash from the above sales will probably pay for half of that.

You can then say look, they want £50M for Ødegaard, its not a good price for him. Grealish is there for £80-90M and we actually haven't spent any money net wise yet despite saying we'll be having an exceptional window. We have got to push the boat out for the AM.
You are way off on the keepers. How much you think we get for Leno? He is not even linked with anyone. Dortmund just signed second most expensive keeper from Stuttgart for 13 million. I don’t see the other top teams in Germany looking for keeper

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
You are way off on the keepers. How much you think we get for Leno? He is not even linked with anyone. Dortmund just signed second most expensive keeper from Stuttgart for 13 million. I don’t see the other top teams in Germany looking for keeper

Why does he have to go to Germany? A lot of teams would be all over Leno.

Onana fee will be £7M, isn't Mat Ryan free? I'm thinking we get between £15M-£20M for Leno which is very fair.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan

Especially in Germany there's actually too many keepers on the market while most top clubs do have good keepers already now that Dortmund got Kobel.

Bayern - Neuer
Leipzig - Gulasci
Wolfsburg - Casteels
Leverkusen - Hradecky
Gladbach - Sommer
Dortmund - Kobel
Frankfurt - Trapp

Even the smaller teams got their guys. Then Pavlenka will leave Bremen after relegation, Bayern want to loan out Nübel, Mainz Florian Müller is going to Stuttgart after a loan to Freiburg as both Freiburg and Mainz already have their starting keepers. There's really no spot for Leno anywhere in Germany. And regarding the transfer fees in Germany for goalies: Neuer is still the most expensive with 25m €, and only this summer has Kobel become the second most expensive with 15m €.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The biggest things in life have been achieved by people who, at the start, we would have judged crazy. And yet if they had not had these crazy ideas the world would have been more stupid.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom