• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Sambi Lokonga

Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
He reminds me of a Ndombele-lite, or a peak Alex Song. Not so much a Bissouma type imo.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Why cant we just use some of the 250 M we are playing with and show proper ambition and go for Gravenberch?

Apparently the Kroenke's made the warchest physical chest with money. To access it, Vinai, Edu, Arteta and Garlick must each sell a player who's no longer needed.

MauveGunner

Player:Rice
Sambi is a good player, but still young. He isn't a pure destroyer on the midfield though, but more of a technical DM. Much better and less rash than Guendouzi, thats for sure. Don't know how he compares to the other youngsters from the acadamy though.

But don't hope that he will boss our midfield immediatly. He is able to do that, but in due time. He's got the talent for that. But, for now, I say it is a huge step up for him. Youri Tielemans left as a better player than him.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Sambi is a good player, but still young. He isn't a pure destroyer on the midfield though, but more of a technical DM. Much better and less rash than Guendouzi, thats for sure. Don't know how he compares to the other youngsters from the acadamy though.

But don't hope that he will boss our midfield immediatly. He is able to do that, but in due time. He's got the talent for that. But, for now, I say it is a huge step up for him. Youri Tielemans left as a better player than him.
The Athletic say the club see him as Partey backup so i think if we bought him he won't quickly start.

MauveGunner

Player:Rice
The point is more we'll sign a senior player with more PL experience next to Partey (Neves) And Lokonga comes in when need be to give Partey a rest or even Neves a rest in some games.
Yes, I'm aware of that. But just pointing out he isn't the power box-to-box that Partey is supposed to be. As a back-up for Neves, I agree.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Apparently the Kroenke's made the warchest physical chest with money. To access it, Vinai, Edu, Arteta and Garlick must each sell a player who's no longer needed.

I love the idea that there is an actual oak & ironbound "Chest of Gold" somewhere in the Emirates that Vinai and Edu have keys for. We've been hearing about the war-chest for so long that it can't be completely mythical can it?

Pyres7

Why cant we just use some of the 250 M we are playing with and show proper ambition and go for Gravenberch?
comics-safely-endangered-money-monopoly-813998.png

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

We made an inquiry and word is we are pondering a move. It’s serious when we make enquiry and ponder at the same time. We may even go wild next week and make a phone call. Exciting times ahead

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Every new Chief Executive has to prove their worth by opening the chest and wearing the Arsenal Socks of one club legend. The options are Ray Parlour, Cesc Fabregas and Mesut Özil. Only by making the right choice can that executive thrive, make the wrong choice and a horrible fate awaits...

1623411324882.png

He chose poorly...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I always wanted to play in English football and Arsenal and Highbury IS English football to me.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom