• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Sambi Lokonga

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kysus

Does not excite me the slightest. We need at least 3 signings of CMs/CAMs with already enough quality/experience to start.
The position is very urgent for immediat impact which a 21 year old from the waffle league is very, very unlikely able to provide.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
€15m bid for a 21 year old in the Jupiter league to be offset with sales. CM is an absolute priority position. This doesn't dispel any notion that we are financially hamstrung. This signing is a punt.

The Athletic quite literally say this morning we will be making several significant additions this summer and that funds from sales will just be added to the transfer kitty.

People need to start realising we are going big. Lokonga is the second CM to be backup to the main two.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I basically see this guy as our Guendouzi replacement. We will definitely sign two midfielders. We signed Torreria and Guendouzi in the same window and it looks like we're after two agsin.

Of course we will. Main CM seems to be the Neves/Locatelli type. It's honestly excellent business if we can sign two CM's like that.

GunnerShy

The Athletic quite literally say this morning we will be making several significant additions this summer and that funds from sales will just be added to the transfer kitty.

People need to start realising we are going big. Lokonga is the second CM to be backup to the main two.
Supplementing the transfer budget with sales is saying we partly need to sell to buy. Which is fine, because we have a lot of **** players we need to move on anyway.

Our sales will not be significant so I'm sceptical of the idea we will be going big, and you should be too, you've been an arsenal fan long enough to know better.

Of more concern is that if we chase someone like Ben White (PL premium) in a position that is not urgent, than we won't have the money to make the investments in the areas that do need significant upgrade (CM, CAM)

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Supplementing the transfer budget with sales is saying we partly need to sell to buy. Which is fine, because we have a lot of **** players we need to move on anyway.

Our sales will not be significant so I'm sceptical of the idea we will be going big, and you should be too, you've been an arsenal fan long enough to know better.

Of more concern is that if we chase someone like Ben White (PL premium) in a position that is not urgent, than we won't have the money to make the investments in the areas that do need significant upgrade (CM, CAM)

We do need to sell to buy, but not in terms of cash. Its mainly squad numbers that are the problem.

I'd be sceptical, however all reports suggest we shouldn't be sceptical at all.

We arent stupid, we won't openly go for white at the price he is and be like oh damn there's no cash left for AM and CM. .

We are targeting a £30-35M signing as our main CM signing. Locatelli and Neves seem to be the options.

We are targeting a £35M+ signing at AM.

We are targeting a £40M signing at CB.

We've bid for Lokonga at £13M.

These are things that are happening without any player sales being made. When xhaka goes we will likely initiate bids for CMs to replace him. Likewise with right back if and when Bellerin goes.

People need to start thinking this will actually be a big window, I've posted multiple reasons why it will be.

Kysus

We do need to sell to buy, but not in terms of cash. Its mainly squad numbers that are the problem.

I'd be sceptical, however all reports suggest we shouldn't be sceptical at all.

We arent stupid, we won't openly go for white at the price he is and be like oh damn there's no cash left for AM and CM. .

We are targeting a £30-35M signing as our main CM signing. Locatelli and Neves seem to be the options.

We are targeting a £35M+ signing at AM.

We are targeting a £40M signing at CB.

We've bid for Lokonga at £13M.

These are things that are happening without any player sales being made. When xhaka goes we will likely initiate bids for CMs to replace him. Likewise with right back if and when Bellerin goes.

People need to start thinking this will actually be a big window, I've posted multiple reasons why it will be.
Just because we want to get a ****load done does not mean we are going to, just look at last summer.

MauveGunner

Player:Rice
I do applaud this signing, but he is an option for the future. Let's just hope he develops well with us. He has the talent to succeed, that I'm fairly sure of.

But I really don't know how he compares to the current youngsters of the club on the CM position. Is he on the same level? Is he better?

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Just because we want to get a ****load done does not mean we are going to, just look at last summer.

We never had these kind of reports last summer. If you remember last summer it was always "we must sell to buy"

Yes atm it's just words. But logically you look at the holes in our squad and think okay yes we will be spending a fair bit this summer.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
This is promising i want us to buy him and look like it's only matter of time before it's happening.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Him plus another signing like Bissouma Neves or even Locatelli the midfield will be much better. The stuff I've been reading on this guy is very impressive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you start supporting a football club, you don’t support it because of the trophies, or a player, or history, you support it because you found yourself somewhere there; found a place where you belong.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom