• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Squad Analysis 2017/18

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Formation: 4-2-3-1

GK: Cech, Ospina, Martinez
LB: Monreal, Gibbs
CB: Koscielny, *CB
CB: Gabriel, Chambers
RB: Bellerin, Jenkinson

DM: Xhaka, Coquelin
CM: Ramsey, Elneny

LM: Sanchez, Campbell
AM: Özil, Cazorla, Wilshere, Iwobi
RM: Chamberlain, Gnabry

CF: *CF, Giroud, Welbeck

In: CB, CF
Out: Szczesny, Debuchy, Mertesacker, Walcott, Sanogo

When you see our squad and formation expert Reyes, going from an actual player, to just a position. Then you know we're in deep deep ****.

LordBump

LordBump

CB: Koscielny, *CB,
CB: Gabriel, Mertesacker

RB: Bellerin, GINTER

CM: Wilshere, Elneny

LM: Sanchez, Ox
AM: Özil, Cazorla, Ramsey, Iwobi
RM: MAHREZ, Campbell

CF: LACAZETTE, Giroud, Welbeck

OUT - theo, jenkinson, debuchy
LOAN - chambers, holding, gnabry, akpon

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
I'm surprised there's been so few whispers about other teams after our players - a small amount of noise around Kos, Hector and Alexis, all swiftly quashed, but seemingly no repeat of interest from Spain in Santi or Nacho, and unless I've missed it not a breadth of a whisper about Mesut

it's all a bit too quiet out there for my liking

Highbury Rock City

The CB-situation is out of bounds, I feel wrecked already. I have a feeling that Monreal could play as CB on opening day:eek: It's not the worst thing in the world perhaps, but it's not ****ing ideal either.

LordBump

Shouldn't factor into it as the guy has that natural class, has always been way ahead of his peers, it will shine. His prob is obviously staying fit.

But we're looking even thinner now with 3 weeks to go.

Mertesacker, Wellbeck, Giroud, Alexis, Özil, Cazorla, Koscielny, Ramsey all out for the start at this stage..........
There's a bigger chance that more will get injured over next 2 weeks than not as well.......

Cech
Bellerin-chambers-Gabriel-monreal
Coquelin-Xhaka
Ox-Wilshere-iwobi
Walcott

Not excited nor confident

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I'd a rather stupid thought that the madness may be a 4240

Cech
Bellerin Koscielny New Cb Monreal
Xhaka Cazorla
Mahrez Özil Ramsey Alexis

Teams have gone down the route of no CF and given midfield is by far our strongest area. It's a bit crazy a bit daft maybe a bit of a madness?

Aevi

Hale End FC
CpVjjdsWAAU_Ju_.jpg

Nice graphic representation.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
We got a good squad. Just short at CB, need a WC CF and for the 'projects" to come good. Also a new RB might not go amiss if Deboosh is off.

Been thinking that no other team in England has had so many international players going deep in international tournaments in recent times. Our rivals all have their main players back whilst we're waiting for key players due to their (relative) successes with their NTs.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
I think our squad is excellent, our first team is missing a leader in defence and a talisman up front.

It doesn't have to be a big name at CB, just a leader like Wes Morgan or Ashley Williams. Can't think of who I'd like though - maybe Williams actually.

For talisman it doesn't have to be a huge name just somebody who scores regularly. At this stage I'd take Lacazette or Chicarito.

Other than those 2 areas I rate us highly

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Even with all of our CBs fit I think its a major issue.

ferrarif50hunt

Established Member

:lol::lol: Those winger options, especially RW! Sanchez aside, the sort of stuff you'd expect at the likes of Crystal Palace or Swansea.

Highbury Rock City

Maybe we should buy some players... Still can't believe nothing happened after Mertesacker's injury. Even if Gabriel we're fit, it still would've been a fragile situation.

Always one piece missing, it's sad and more or less unprofessional. You should always build your team starting from the back!

Arsenal Quotes

We lacked a little bit of sharpness

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom