• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Transfer Deadline Day Summer 2022: Much Edu About Nothing

Are you satisfied with our transfer window as a whole?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
Do people think Luiz is any good btw, feel like ive only half watched him once and thought he was decent
He was below Fabinho, Fred, and Casemiro in pecking order of midfield in Copa America last year. Now he’s even below Bruno and Danilo in pecking order. Although, he has hot chic, so he has pretty good taste in picking woman.

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
Remember when this guy was meant to be the next big thing?

D62bK-oXkAE-epM-450x270.jpeg
Never heard of him tbh
Looks like a bum tho

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Do people think Luiz is any good btw, feel like ive only half watched him once and thought he was decent

He's ok, think 25m+ is a bit much. Beggars and all that.

Not like Edu is a negociation mastermind, think clubs know we'll cave.

We need to be better at this, not every window will have a player like Jesus who only wants to join us, etc.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Pay the 30 for Douglas Luiz, and start with Zaha at 25.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

I'm too lazy to look for myself, any news? I'm too lazy to look for myself, any news? I'm too lazy to look for myself, any news?

All I'm too lazy to look for myself, any news? work I'm too lazy to look for myself, any news? and I'm too lazy to look for myself, any news? no I'm too lazy to look for myself, any news? play I'm too lazy to look for myself, any news? makes I'm too lazy to look for myself, any news? Jack I'm too lazy to look for myself, any news? a I'm too lazy to look for myself, any news? dull I'm too lazy to look for myself, any news? boy

Put the crackpipe on the table ffs.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant

Positives from what i've seen

- PL Proven, good age
- Low centre of gravity, fairly press resistant
- Good range of passing
- Gets around the pitch well
- Pretty quick in the tackle which would suit out want to win the ball early and high up the pitch.
- Versatile in the sense he could play DM, LM, probably even Odegaards role if we become really desperate. He's fairly well rounded.
- I think he'd suit our style of play and could prove to be a very shrewd pick up.

Negatives from what i've seen

- Worries me when defending in his own box, dangles his legs a fair bit and has conceded some penalties.
- Yellow card magnet
- Stalled a fair bit over the last year but that might be down to all the changes at Villa.

( I don't think he's better than Tielemans )

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
He's ok, think 25m+ is a bit much. Beggars and all that.

Not like Edu is a negociation mastermind, think clubs know we'll cave.

We need to be better at this, not every window will have a player like Jesus who only wants to join us, etc.
He's 25, if we dont think he's very good, we shouldn't be doing this imo. Must be someone old and ****ed up we can get on loan.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
We’ll have to agree to disagree.

I think if we’re serious about this season both winger and midfielder were essential.

I know there’s budget limitations, but we’ve stripped our senior squad the past year. Let the likes of Pepe go, would be useful as a back up winger at least. You don’t do these things if you’re unable to replace the outgoings surely?
Likewise you don't keep a player you don't rate, trust and didn't sign and let the club pat him 180k a week when someone is willing to pay a significant chunk of that to take him and maybe the player also wanted to leave.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
State of us and Chelsea.

Basically at that 3:59am stage where they’re going from bird to bird.

We're that sad sappy sucker that gets rejected by a girl he wants and then just ends up drinking alone in the corner the rest of the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I knew we were very different, that he (Ferguson) had a total hold over his club while at that time I was still more of a coach. I also recognised his huge qualities. He knew how to surround himself with the right people and didn't rest on his laurels when he was successful.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom