• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Transfer Deadline Day Summer 2022: Much Edu About Nothing

Are you satisfied with our transfer window as a whole?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
Positives from what i've seen

- PL Proven, good age
- Low centre of gravity, fairly press resistant
- Good range of passing
- Gets around the pitch well
- Pretty quick in the tackle which would suit out want to win the ball early and high up the pitch.
- Versatile in the sense he could play DM, LM, probably even Odegaards role if we become really desperate. He's fairly well rounded.
- I think he'd suit our style of play and could prove to be a very shrewd pick up.

Negatives from what i've seen

- Worries me when defending in his own box, dangles his legs a fair bit and has conceded some penalties.
- Yellow card magnet
- Stalled a fair bit over the last year but that might be down to all the changes at Villa.
If we think he's at the level and we didn't have money, we should've been playing Villa and Leicester against each other ages ago

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The deadline day been extremely s**t too no surprise when most clubs done things early

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Who would have thought this would happen and Liverpool goes for AM hated Arthur?

I'm happy if we get Luiz even for 30 million, it's really important for our season and Luiz isn't even 24,5 years old yet. 30 million pounds is like almost what we paid for Torreira from Italy ffs and Luiz is EPL proven.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Who would have thought this would happen and Liverpool goes for AM hated Arthur?

I'm happy if we get Luiz even for 30 million, it's really important for our season and Luiz isn't even 24,5 years old yet. 30 million pounds is like almost what we paid for Torreira from Italy ffs and Luiz is EPL proven.
If he has 2 year he worth over 40m in today market. But you feel bit dissapointed we overpay for him when he has 1 year still we have to do it

Diesel

The deadline day been extremely s**t too no surprise when most clubs done things early
We did everything early and athletic articles kept saying we doing all business early and any future business depends on outgoings before window closed. Amn free, pepe free, leno 8 million and hector free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Have Tottenham closed the gap on Arsenal?
Last time I checked they were still 4 miles and 11 titles away

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom