• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Willian (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Thought he wanted to go to the US?
The link was to Inter Miami who just received the biggest fine in MLS history and had their road to signing these big salaried players outside of the salary cap taking a massive hit. I don't believe they can sign anybody extra outside of the salary cap for this season and possibly next.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
They keep trying to say Willian is on over 200k/wk even though it's been found out to be completely false :lol: :lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Offer him to Roma for -5 million Euros, with another -1 million in add ons if he stays out of London for the duration of his contract with them.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
i'll be really surprised if he leave no US team willing to give him big contract China super league is dead financially the only option is loan and even that is bit difficult imo.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Other clubs don’t have the capacity to pay him his MONSTER salary.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Typical, he is running away cos he knows that type of nonsense on the pitch will not suffice when 60,000 fans are in the stadium. I hope he goes somewhere cold so his overgrown afro turns into a snowball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It is well known the referees are protected very well like the lions in the zoo so we have to live with their decisions

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom