• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Willian (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
The clubs mouthpiece doing his job as per usual. As a certified stalker i know that you supported the ESL. Terrible "fan".

As a certified stalker you should've also seen I only "supported" it if the whole thing was completely changed with relegation and such added.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Not sure I am that concerned about who to “give credit” to for a possible Willian exit. The fact that he might want to leave on his own accord is fine with me. Same goes for the Özil exit, he simply needed to move on and given how he wanted to act paying him out was the only option. I would have preferred the club to have played more hardball but they decided to treat him in a good way and now he is on his merry way.
There is no credit to anyone if Willian wants to go that's what I'm saying.

People saying oh Mikel and Edu are rectifying their mistake. They aren't. It's being rectified for them by the sounds of things.

It's a shame the club had to pay stupid agent fees, signing on fees and wages in the first place.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Ray Romano... "Willian expected to leave Arsenal this summer"

a861f564d3783cc00e71287de403808c.gif

...please let him **** off this summer, please :pray:

Bloodbather

Established Member

Willian has been a truly awful signing, but, In fairness the Cech signing was far, far worse.
Nah. Cech was a sensible signing at the time it happened, Willian was never a sensible signing. We also actually managed to get something out of Cech, albeit just for one season.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

@El Duderino One of my big issues with this deal was always that the contract signing between Edu & Willian happened in Kia Joorbchian’s house rather than Highbury House/London Colney. No agent should have that much power on their hands, especially at a club like Arsenal.

Absolute clown club that's why.

I'm being dead honest (I'm no exaggerating) when I say that I get random bursts of anger when I think about Willian, what's happened with Nelson, Saliba etc.

A big part of it is because the right thing is so obvious, it doesn't take genius IQ to see that this deal would be a bad one, yet we just willingly did it?

God give me strength, I just can't with this club.

Pepesuave

I think Willian knows that the fans won't be too nice to him when they return to the stadium. Best for all parties for him to leave now.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

Inter Miami interested in him. hopefully Arteta don't do some BS and convince him to stay.

If we're going to take that from The Sun, then I don't want people @ing me when I say he's making 200k a week (article says it's reportedly 220k, mind).

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
Nah. Cech was a sensible signing at the time it happened, Willian was never a sensible signing. We also actually managed to get something out of Cech, albeit just for one season.

Oh you fell for the media propaganda. Cech was washed up and over the hill when Chelsea sold him. IIRC, he cost us his very first game against Aston Villa.

Forget not signing anyone. Cech literally cost us points to the extent where if we had any other goalkeeper, we probably would have won the league.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Oh you fell for the media propaganda. Cech was washed up and over the hill when Chelsea sold him. IIRC, he cost us his very first game against Aston Villa.

Forget not signing anyone. Cech literally cost us points to the extent where if we had any other goalkeeper, we probably would have won the league.
I wasn't following British media back then, so there's no chance of that being the case.

African Flair

They couldn't afford his wages.
Surely his heart aren't really in it for the PL anymore. If we are lucky he might value the beaches and life around Miami/Rio. Then again there's a reason he came to us, he wanted there years more than anything and Chelsea was wise and we screwed ourselves.

amigo

I'm not sure this move will really happen seems all like speculation rather than hard facts. We may yet see Willian an Arsenal player come the beginning of next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I've got the best goalkeeper and the best centre half. All I need are the best wingers and the best forward. It doesnt matter what the rest are like.

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Top Bottom