• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Willian (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
You know just saying he's on 100k a week over and over again doesn't make it true? There are figures out there, he's on like 190k or something.
I'm quite sure it was reported at 120k a week and that one of the rags in England translated the signing fee to weekly wages, which boosted it to ~200k, but who cares get rid of the parasite.

Iceman10

Established Member
You know just saying he's on 100k a week over and over again doesn't make it true? There are figures out there, he's on like 190k or something.
If we write off his signing bonus and acknowledge the transfer was a mistake ("we" = the club), then the wages any club would pay to take Willian off us would be around 100kpw, which brings MLS clubs into play, unlike Özil. Was still a stupid transfer, but thankfully this one was a bit more similar to Theo Walcott at Southampron where his basic wage was kept within their wage structure, the rest taken care of through the signing bonus.

Pulp

In any case it will be nice to get the wages off the books. Hopefully the Arsenal retirement home for finished players will close this summer, or at the very least not take in anymore guests :lol:

LG10

I get wanting Willian gone but can’t blame him for Nelson looking lost anytime he was played against serious opposition.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Another rumour that I don't believe in. He joined Arsenal because he wanted to be in London and he can retire here with comfort. He refused to sign a contract with Chelsea because he wanted a 3 year contract. Arsenal management went to his house with pants down and offered a contract. Now he is suddenly interested in moving out? Not falling for it.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
ix6fl084eqs41.jpg

...always been a fan of Becks!

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

According to journalist Fabrizio Romano, Arsenal bosses don’t want to keep paying him 220 thousand pounds pounds a week for the next two seasons. Willian failed to find his explosiveness this season and he said various times how difficult of a season it has been for him personally.

👀 👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I started clapping myself... until I realised that I was Sunderland's manager.

Peter Reid after Bergkamp's goal against Sunderland.

Latest posts

Top Bottom