Wow Arshavin Wow!

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by sabret00the, Nov 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sabret00the

sabret00the New Member Trusted

No matter how you look at is, most of Arshavin's gripes should be stuff that remains in the dressing room.

2. Gurgen

Gurgen New Member Elite

He can deny whatever the fk he wants, they had undercover footage :lol:

3. sabret00the

sabret00the New Member Trusted

:lol:

4. Proof

Proof Well-Known Member Trusted

Arshavin: We're not very good

<a class="postlink" href="http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/04122009/58/premier-league-arshavin-re-good.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/04122009/ ... -good.html</a>

5. True Gooner

True Gooner New Member Elite

Do you moan about it to the bloke sitting next to you on the bus home? He can challenge/question Wenger if he wants but there's no need to constantly mouth off to the media.

Arshavin talks too much and, more importantly, the fact that he doesn't look fully fit 4 months into the season is disgraceful.

6. Gurgen

Gurgen New Member Elite

His lack of professionalism is a problem. A big gob is amusing when the player in question is backing it up on the pitch, but when he's fat and not pulling his weight (literally) silence is golden.

7. dyeruz

dyeruz New Member

I'm too short, my goal celebration is telling everyone to **** the **** up, I stood alone in the cold outside a hotel waiting for a call to push my transfer through, I need a crane to sign my contracts...my bic is too big

8. progman07

progman07 Well-Known Member

Really? :shock: I can't see him trying to **** up his own dream by getting drunk before a key qualifier.

9. Klaus Daimler

Klaus Daimler New Member Trusted

He didn't. And there were no pictures of the suggested incident. They'd been all over the web, let alone newspapers, now if there were. They had a couple of pics they'd deliberately put out of context and that's it.

10. Feanor

Feanor New Member

It's funny that Arshavin is complaining that we have no height nor power because it is exactly why I thought he was the wrong player to sign last January. We are a team of ****ing midgets, losing 2 of our tallest players in RvP and Bendy does not help. Because of the RvP injury I think the make/break point for Wenger is going to be sooner rather than later. I'm very worried but I'm hoping that Wenger's intelligence wins over his stubbornness.

11. Gurgen

Gurgen New Member Elite

The undercover footage of certain individuals in a bar (not Arshavin, but he was alleged to be around somwhere) was all of over TV yesterday in Chelovek i zakon (<a class="postlink" href="http://chelovekizakon.ru/programma-chelovek-i-zakon/arhiv-vipuskov/20091203/programma-chelovek-i-zakon-efir-3-dekabrya-2009-g-1212" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://chelovekizakon.ru/programma-chel ... 009-g-1212</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;), including extensive interviews with hotel and restaurant personnel detailing the disgraceful diva behaviour of pretty much the entire Russia squad. The players were also followed by undercover reporters all through the qualifying week.

12. otfgoon

otfgoon New Member

I don't care how ****ing honest he's being, he really need to learn to shut the **** up, get fit and start performing. Take a note from Gallas.

13. Gurgen

Gurgen New Member Elite

He probably thinks he is too good for that to matter.

Btw it was only before the first match in Moscow, I didn't get that as I missed the first part of the programme yesterday.

14. Biggus

Biggus New Member Elite

It's a deal! :thumbup
    They're all his creatures anyway.

15. outlaw_member

outlaw_member New Member

:lol:

I heard Swish wants to join the crusade. Let it be known that our mighty adversaries such as him have no place on this boat.

16. Accomplished

Accomplished New Member

Seriously though, wouldn't this be catastrophic? There's no way we can just lose half of our players in a very short time, as could well happen, and still hope to compete...

We might not be close to winning anything now, but if we lost a bunch of players, had a complete change around of staff, and then signed a whole new bunch of players, we'd undoubtedly be even further away.

If you think it's a long term project now, it's only going to get longer by sacking wenger and watching our players fly away...

17. alboots101

alboots101 Well-Known Member

i know a song about that..anyone want to join in..we used to sing it a long long time ago....are you sitting comfortably..

we`re not very good
    we`re not very good
    we`re not very
    we`re not very
    we`re not very good..

hey i got another one...gather round...

we`re gonna win fk all
    we`re gonna win fk all
    we`re gonna win
    we`re gonna
    win
    fk all..

straight off the north bank circa 81/2 ish.

18. Biggus

Biggus New Member Elite

Well you can't make an omelette without breaking eggs.... Some undoubtedly will leave, but if they're only staying because of Wenger- like the supporters who only support Arsenal because of him- then they're no great loss. Anyway- I believe most players today are loyal to themselves firstly and will play best for whoever pays them most and good luck to them they're professionals.
    It should be clear to most of us that this particular of style and mix of players is totally unsuited to playing in England and any incoming manager will have their own ideas and players so I wouldn't worry too much about what Arshavin says. :wink:

19. alboots101

alboots101 Well-Known Member

would that be the sound of a bubble bursting?

20. Biggus

Biggus New Member Elite

Aww we all knew it would Bootsy, it was just a matter of when.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.