• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wow Arshavin Wow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabret00the

Established Member
No matter how you look at is, most of Arshavin's gripes should be stuff that remains in the dressing room.

Gurgen

Established Member
progman07 said:
Gurgen said:
Apparently Arshavin and the Russia team got drunk and generally misbehaved in the company of some prime Russian ass before and after both Slovenia matches. Akinfeev and Bilyaletdinov the only ones to spend a quiet evening with their girlfriends :lol:
Arshavin has denied that in an interview.

He can deny whatever the fk he wants, they had undercover footage :lol:

sabret00the

Established Member
Gurgen said:
progman07 said:
Gurgen said:
Apparently Arshavin and the Russia team got drunk and generally misbehaved in the company of some prime Russian ass before and after both Slovenia matches. Akinfeev and Bilyaletdinov the only ones to spend a quiet evening with their girlfriends :lol:

:lol:

Proof

Established Member
Arshavin: We're not very good

"The fact that we have lost against our direct rivals this season signifies that we are not very good.
"What we can change only Arsène Wenger knows. He has been at the club for 13 years and knows the problems better than anyone.

"All the Arsenal players are behind him - and if he leaves they will all leave. It would be good if the club could sign some great players.

"It is up to the manager whether he will sign a new striker in January - I have my own ideas but I won't say what they are."

<a class="postlink" href="http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/04122009/58/premier-league-arshavin-re-good.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/04122009/ ... -good.html</a>

True Gooner

Established Member
kamikaze80 said:
it's like you're working at a place that refuses to upgrade your computers from dos 3.0 despite being loaded, and you're expected to outperform your competitors who all have blackberrys and windows 7.

Do you moan about it to the bloke sitting next to you on the bus home? He can challenge/question Wenger if he wants but there's no need to constantly mouth off to the media.

Arshavin talks too much and, more importantly, the fact that he doesn't look fully fit 4 months into the season is disgraceful.

Gurgen

Established Member
His lack of professionalism is a problem. A big gob is amusing when the player in question is backing it up on the pitch, but when he's fat and not pulling his weight (literally) silence is golden.

dyeruz

Established Member
Captain said:
It's wrong because he is inside the changing room. He isn't a fan in the pub or on a message board. It's Arshavin that doesn't 'get it'. :roll:

He's a moany little s**t about everything too. He feels like quitting because he lost a game. The tax is too much. The weather is bad. It's too expensive in london. My hair is s**t. Blah blah f****g blah.
I'm too short, my goal celebration is telling everyone to **** the **** up, I stood alone in the cold outside a hotel waiting for a call to push my transfer through, I need a crane to sign my contracts...my bic is too big

progman07

Established Member
Gurgen said:
progman07 said:
Gurgen said:

Really? :shock: I can't see him trying to **** up his own dream by getting drunk before a key qualifier.

Klaus Daimler

Established Member
He didn't. And there were no pictures of the suggested incident. They'd been all over the web, let alone newspapers, now if there were. They had a couple of pics they'd deliberately put out of context and that's it.

Feanor

Established Member
It's funny that Arshavin is complaining that we have no height nor power because it is exactly why I thought he was the wrong player to sign last January. We are a team of ****ing midgets, losing 2 of our tallest players in RvP and Bendy does not help. Because of the RvP injury I think the make/break point for Wenger is going to be sooner rather than later. I'm very worried but I'm hoping that Wenger's intelligence wins over his stubbornness.

Gurgen

Established Member
The undercover footage of certain individuals in a bar (not Arshavin, but he was alleged to be around somwhere) was all of over TV yesterday in Chelovek i zakon (<a class="postlink" href="http://chelovekizakon.ru/programma-chelovek-i-zakon/arhiv-vipuskov/20091203/programma-chelovek-i-zakon-efir-3-dekabrya-2009-g-1212" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://chelovekizakon.ru/programma-chel ... 009-g-1212</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;), including extensive interviews with hotel and restaurant personnel detailing the disgraceful diva behaviour of pretty much the entire Russia squad. The players were also followed by undercover reporters all through the qualifying week.

otfgoon

Established Member
I don't care how ****ing honest he's being, he really need to learn to shut the **** up, get fit and start performing. Take a note from Gallas.

Gurgen

Established Member
progman07 said:
Really? :shock: I can't see him trying to f**k up his own dream by getting drunk before a key qualifier.

He probably thinks he is too good for that to matter.

Btw it was only before the first match in Moscow, I didn't get that as I missed the first part of the programme yesterday.

Accomplished

Established Member
Biggus said:
Proof said:
Arshavin: We're not very good

"All the Arsenal players are behind him - and if he leaves they will all leave.

It's a deal! :thumbup
They're all his creatures anyway.

Seriously though, wouldn't this be catastrophic? There's no way we can just lose half of our players in a very short time, as could well happen, and still hope to compete...

We might not be close to winning anything now, but if we lost a bunch of players, had a complete change around of staff, and then signed a whole new bunch of players, we'd undoubtedly be even further away.

If you think it's a long term project now, it's only going to get longer by sacking wenger and watching our players fly away...

alboots101

Established Member
i know a song about that..anyone want to join in..we used to sing it a long long time ago....are you sitting comfortably..

we`re not very good
we`re not very good
we`re not very
we`re not very
we`re not very good..

hey i got another one...gather round...

we`re gonna win fk all
we`re gonna win fk all
we`re gonna win
we`re gonna
win
fk all..

straight off the north bank circa 81/2 ish.

Biggus

Established Member
Well you can't make an omelette without breaking eggs.... Some undoubtedly will leave, but if they're only staying because of Wenger- like the supporters who only support Arsenal because of him- then they're no great loss. Anyway- I believe most players today are loyal to themselves firstly and will play best for whoever pays them most and good luck to them they're professionals.
It should be clear to most of us that this particular of style and mix of players is totally unsuited to playing in England and any incoming manager will have their own ideas and players so I wouldn't worry too much about what Arshavin says. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you start supporting a football club, you don’t support it because of the trophies, or a player, or history, you support it because you found yourself somewhere there; found a place where you belong.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom