• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Youri Tielemans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
At least we'll see some movement this week, and this situation can be sorted out one way or the other.

Got a feeling he'll be coming over to us. Just makes a lot of sense for our plans I think.
It'll look more about Leicester asking too much now even fofana not going to move because Leicester asking too much

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
It'll look more about Leicester asking too much now even fofana not going to move because Leicester asking too much

What helps us is that there is a year left on his contract. Im pretty sure we have been in Tielemans' ear all this time, so I cant see him extending with Leicester.

Think he moves to us this week, and Fofana stays with them.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
453950-D3-1-D99-4-C21-A711-93-A8245-DC290.jpg

@Nacho beefing with Leicester fans now

Better lock this

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Proper got Leicester bent over like your mum.

Brenda saying they need to sell first to buy. Year left on his contract and now Maddison is injured.

The longer we wait the more it hurts them. If Edu is switched on we could get a crazy bargain.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Proper got Leicester bent over like your mum.

Brenda saying they need to sell first to buy. Year left on his contract and now Maddison is injured.

The longer we wait the more it hurts them. If Edu is switched on we could get a crazy bargain.
Think we'll bid something like 15m if we didn't spend big on winger

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
The current Xhaka is better than Tielemans tho. He's been pretty bad over the past year. At Leicester and most of the matches in Belgium. If he come here, he'll have to put up a lot of work and prove he'll be an improvement. If he reaches his level, I'm sure he will. But, as Xhaka, he needs someone to watch his back.
You mean last three games Xhaka is better than a Tielemans who wants out of a declining club and whose head isn’t right. Last Tielemans by the numbers dominated Xhaka statistically

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Im a Paqueta fan, been for a bit now, more so when I watched a few Lyon matches from last season.

But this guy would be good for us, would feel very good if we brought him and a wide forward in.

Farzad Stoned

@2Smokeyy has already pointed out that Xhaka's role has changed this year, and watching the matches you can see that with Zinchenko coming in, he's playing as an inverted LB and Xhaka isn't dropping deep in possession, rather playing between the lines of the opposition midfield thus allowing Martinelli and Zinchenko more space to play pretty triangles with him, pushing the opposition defence up higher etc. Its a completely different role despite being the same position on paper.

You can't take his more defensive role last year and use it to criticise his poor attacking stats (which you'd expect of that role) while simultaneously calling him an 'offensive minded midfielder' which is his role this year. Ironically, his attacking stats have massively improved due to the new role, which is being ignored, and even ignoring the stats you can see it on the pitch when you watch the games.

This is all over the place, honestly

EDIT: FFS I forgot this was the Tielemans thread :lol:
Xhaka’s numbers stink offensively and defensively last few years, that is why you guys claim every time Arsenal wins its due to this hidden influence of Xhaka that shows up nowhere in individual offensive or defensive numbers. This why @2Smokeyy and none of Xhaka’s supporters look at his individual stats except for Drippin who cherry picked a couple of minor statistical areas at least he looked at the numbers.

His attacking stats are great first three games been terrible his whole career for a box to box midfielder. He has always played the same position he has just moved up the pitch a bit in positioning.

Still waiting for any statistical support from his last full season from the idea that 3 goal producing Chaka is a better attack minded midfielder than 10 goal producing Tielemans

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Xhaka’s numbers stink offensively and defensively last few years, that is why you guys claim every time Arsenal wins its due to this hidden influence of Xhaka that shows up nowhere in individual offensive or defensive numbers. This why @2Smokeyy and none of Xhaka’s supporters look at his individual stats except for Drippin who cherry picked a couple of minor statistical areas at least he looked at the numbers.

His attacking stats are great first three games been terrible his whole career for a box to box midfielder. He has always played the same position he has just moved up the pitch a bit in positioning.

Still waiting for any statistical support from his last full season from the idea that 3 goal producing Chaka is a better attack minded midfielder than 10 goal producing Tielemans

That's just wonderful, but it didn't address literally anything I posted.

Maybe I can ask you more directly, and try not to dodge - why are you quoting attacking stats from a time when his role was defensive, as a reason to downplay his new offensive role?

Farzad Stoned

Negotiating Leicester down to 15M while Mendes gets Neto moving for 20M.

35M going out and wage relief plus minimal fees for Hector, Pepe and AMN.

Super Edu’s sizzlers.
Everyone agrees EDU is doing the business, and Rasputin Kroenke has opened up the wallet. They shouldn’t fire Arteta if he fails to get 4th they should lock his arse in the Tower. If We get Neto and Tielemans anything less than 2nd place or 4th and a trophy can only be down to managerial incompetence

Farzad Stoned

That's just wonderful, but it didn't address literally anything I posted.

Maybe I can ask you more directly, and try not to dodge - why are you quoting attacking stats from a time when his role was defensive, as a reason to downplay his new offensive role?
When has Xhaka been a defensive midfielder ? Ok go and produce defensive stats from 2 years ago that prove Xhaka is good. Produce an argument from defensive or offensive number, not from a three game purple patch showing his individual brilliance in favor of the team. I asked for any individual stat offensive or defensive that shows Xhaka’s hidden influence, the guy has terrible numbers on both sides of the ball.

Farzad Stoned

If you want to talk about Xhaka’s hidden influence on the team with zero individual stats to back it up ok let’s play the Dark Matter theory in reverse; since Xhaka started for Arsenal’s midfield we have haven’t been in the CL. How is that for hidden influence.Any team that Xhaka can start on is not elite, he should be a squad player not a starter. So when team does well it’s all Xhaka if they lose it can’t be Xhaka’s fault; this cultish disconnect from all the stat data that shows he is highly deficient and has been for years

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

When has Xhaka been a defensive midfielder ? Ok go and produce defensive stats from 2 years ago that prove Xhaka is good. Produce an argument from defensive or offensive number, not from a three game purple patch showing his individual brilliance in favor of the team. I asked for any individual stat offensive or defensive that shows Xhaka’s hidden influence, the guy has terrible numbers on both sides of the ball.

No answer then :lol:

Farzad Stoned

Not only the last 3 games, but ok. It's no use debateing.
No I provided last years stats for Dusted Youri and in his worst season if you look at totality of numbers he has superior numbers both offensively and defensively. I love how none of you guys talk Xhaka vs Tielemans last full season numbers in comparison. Because it is almost an across the board wipeout on both sides of the ball for Dusted Youri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In June 1996, David Dein, Peter Hill-Wood and Danny Fiszman came out to Nagoya to meet me on behalf of Arsenal. Within an hour we came to an agreement. The Japanese directors didn't try to keep hold of me in the usual way but talked with persuasive arguments... But as far as I was concerned, the decision was taken. Arsenal. A decision that would change my life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom