• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

āœļø OFFICIAL Granit Xhaka (Out)

Will Manberg/Bergman complete the five stages of grief before the window opens?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ā­
Jorginho cost 50M for example, same as Rodri. Even Fred cost 50?

Xhaka is pretty reliable minus the odd brain fart. Getting someone of equal standard sans brain fart is gonna cosy schmoneyyyy

The odd brain fart is worth over 25M?
Either we're selling Xhaka too cheap, or he's not that good.

OnlyOne

šŸŽ™ļø Future Journalist
Trusted ā­

Jorginho cost 50M for example, same as Rodri. Even Fred cost 50?

Xhaka is pretty reliable minus the odd brain fart. Getting someone of equal standard sans brain fart is gonna cosy schmoneyyyy

But looks what's happened, their stock dropped because they were all crap in the PL, Fred and Jorginho worth around 20M now as well. 25M for Xhaka is about right.

Get These Hands

Off of my purse !
I do get confused by our fanbase sometimes. There always seems to be a player that is made a scapegoat by our fans; even when they're in decent form. It used to be Iwobi, but now it Xhaka.

And at the same time there will be players that can do no wrong and have a plethora of excuses made for their bad performances: Ramsey, Ɩzil etc.

Xhaka has had a pretty decent season and barely missed a game, yet apparently getting rid of him will solve all our problems.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
An opening bid of ā‚¬15m when the asking price is 25 is not bad, this should get done soon. šŸ™
Contrary to @GDeepā„¢ pleading poverty on behalf of every club we might do business with, I think we get the Ā£25m. Personally Iā€™d accept a ratchet set and a packet of Brillo pads for him, but the club need another player.

Reactions: A_G

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I donā€™t want to see us get a like for like replacement, midfield needs a revamp, move away from that player type.
It was a **** route to go down at the time and I said as much. But the fad was a DLP so of course the clamour for one was peak. Didnā€™t expect Wenger to get sucked in though!

RacingPhoton

Established Member
I do get confused by our fanbase sometimes. There always seems to be a player that is made a scapegoat by our fans; even when they're in decent form. It used to be Iwobi, but now it Xhaka.

And at the same time there will be players that can do no wrong and have a plethora of excuses made for their bad performances: Ramsey, Ɩzil etc.

Xhaka has had a pretty decent season and barely missed a game, yet apparently getting rid of him will solve all our problems.
The guy single handedly cost us two matches this season and this has happened consistently throughout his career at Arsenal. If we are really looking for top 4 again, we can't keep starting him.

Fewtch

Ɩzil at 10 And Emery Out
Scenes when we replace him with Mikel's #1 DM target at City
tenor.gif

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Man, I don't pay attention for one evening and Xhaka is basically out of the door? Please let it be done. Not the biggest issue in our midfield and has improved this season, but I've been through too much with this guy. Time to get rid. Symbol of our mediocrity of the last years.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

I just wonder whether Wenger has to do anything with Mourinho wanting Xhaka at his next club? I know their relationship has hugely improved when they were working as pundits.

It reminds me with the situation when he bought Pogba at MU, with the only difference that Xhaka will not let him down like that clown Pogba did. I also blame this clown of a player for Alexis failure to integrate in the MU team. Some jealous worthless ****.

Last edited:

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ā­
I just wonder whether Wenger has to do anything with Mourinho wanting Xhaka at his next club? I know they relationship has hugely improved when they were working as pundits.

It reminds me with the situation when he bought Pogba at MU, with the only difference that Xhaka will not let him down like that clown Pogba did. I also blame this clown of a player for Alexis failure to integrate in the MU team. Some jealous worthless ****.

200.gif

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes

Deal progressing very well deal could be reached in coming days. only problem that we want 25M put roma willing to go 15M plus add-ons but both parties are working for deal to be reached.

Doesn't sound great at all, much rather something like "Arsenal currently in disbelieve they get bend over for 15m once again, but Roma will eventually get them there"

25m is the absolute minimum for Xhaka, it's not like we are looking to get the best deal.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster

I definitely understand your sentiment here, but I think people are more excited by the opportunity to reset our midfield rather than hating on Xhaka specifically. He was very good at times last season and it's definitely a risk replacing him. But at 28/29 if a good offer comes in then it's worth considering. I would probably keep him this year and focus on other areas, but if we recruit right then it could be exciting

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I just wonder whether Wenger has to do anything with Mourinho wanting Xhaka at his next club? I know their relationship has hugely improved when they were working as pundits.

There is a pattern emerging here... Wait, what was it youā€™ve been banned for in the past again? šŸ§

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

There is a pattern emerging here... Wait, what was it youā€™ve been banned for in the past again? šŸ§

What is your problem? Pogba is a clown and that has not got to do with anything else.

Pattern blah blah blah. I ve been banned because of idiots like you

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.

Dennis Bergkamp

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenalā€˜s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his Ā£120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom