• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Ben White

Worse Deal?

• Ben White for £50m

• Harry Maguire for £80m

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Can't say he's stood out when I've watched Brighton, but seems to be rated.

Might as well try to recoup on Saliba.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
First time i read journalists saying 40-50M would be not problem for Arsenal to pay it for one player. the end near i guess.
Same as those talking about Sabitzer. If a deal can be done for 15m now why wait to he scores 2 against Macedonia and suddenly the world and their dog are talking about him.

djflick

Transfer Denialist
Holding has to be the one to go. He is a decent defender but his style doesn't suit what we want to do going forward. If you want us to play like we did at Stamford Bridge then you would keep Holding.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Not that highly rated by Brighton-fans (stolen from Red Cafe)

For example, there's a thread on the Brighton forum "North Stand Chat" asking them to rate their CBs this season. 95% think Dunk was better than White, 57% think Webster was better, 55.5% think both were better. Only 2.78% thought White was their best CB.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Even with this guy and the links so far the spend wouldn't be too big.

Onana - £7M
Ryan - £3M
White - £40M
Neves - £30M
Lokonga - £13M

For example (based on Athletic links) is £93M. All the attacking mids we've been linked with are priced in the £30-40M range. Right back would be £25M max. Knocking on the door of £150M which is decent considering.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

This is a ****ing joke by the way. Buying a CB should be far down the list of priorities. Edu should be telling Arteta to **** off every time he asks for a CB.

Depends what else we do. If they leave us short in CM then yeah, but we'll see how it all folds out.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Not that highly rated by Brighton-fans (stolen from Red Cafe)

For example, there's a thread on the Brighton forum "North Stand Chat" asking them to rate their CBs this season. 95% think Dunk was better than White, 57% think Webster was better, 55.5% think both were better. Only 2.78% thought White was their best CB.
The problem is we have no scouting network. So we go by what media rates. I doubt Edu knows a lot about other than he is If good age and England international

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

People say why I did lie on the floor after the goal, they think I was tired. But I think I was a lot cleverer than people thought.

Charlie George reveals it was all a time-wasting plan after the double winning goal
Top Bottom