• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Aaron Ramsdale

Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
This is why I don't believe Inaki is the one telling us to sign Ramsdale, I don't believe it for one second or that he has the power to do so without Arteta/Edu being in favour of it.

Especially after signing Runarsson, the club obviously want to make sure they sign a guy who will eventually become our number 1. Ramsdale is a number 2 for now, but we're willing to pay a hefty fee as we see him as a future number 1.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Hopefully double deal 30m for Berge and Ramsdale doubt that will happen but seem we want both guys and for 15m each is somehow get to acceptable level. Not sure about spending 30m again on squad depth than try to spend that on guys like Maddison or even Ødegaard or try buying RB. We just trying to improve the squad depth not starting 11. And we all knew RB and AM were massive holes we lacking

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Need to see more than saves to make that assessment. Keepers are Sweepers.
Yeah let's not judge someone on a YouTube compilation. They could make a great player out of Stepanovs on YouTube.

Glad you know it won't be 30m. For 10m I'd sign him Ramsdale.

I agree with both of your comments. You can't judge a player entirely from a YouTube comp. HOWEVER, from said comp I think you can see that he is an excellent shot stopper. The volume of shots he faced was absolutely ridiculous.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Hopefully double deal 30m for Berge and Ramsdale doubt that will happen but seem we want both guys and for 15m each is somehow get to acceptable level. Not sure about spending 30m again on squad depth than try to spend that on guys like Maddison or even Ødegaard or try buying RB. We just trying to improve the squad depth not starting 11. And we all knew RB and AM were massive holes we lacking
Worst double act since Fred and Rose.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
we might simply just not buy the reasoning for the doping ban or have more info 🤷‍♂️

the vast majority of athletes always have a wrong medicine / tainted supplement / cheap **** pill / horse meat excuse ready to go

its telling not many others have gone for him at basement price

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I like Berge, massive upgrade on Elneny. Good age, can grow into a role (like Ramsdale). The issue I will have is if we don't now get Maddison. Maddison wants Arsenal, Arsenal want Maddison. Yes there comes a point where you don't just jump how high when Leicester ask you to do so. Anything over £70M should be a NO.

However, if a deal can be done for Madders at £65M maybe a tad more inc add ons, and you don't do it, along with signing Ramsdale for £20M and White for £50M. Then that is appalling.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
@American_Gooner its also worth noting Obai said a deal is done for 23M euros for Ramsdale, think you posted that. Do we start taking him seriously if this is done for £20M? Because that is spot on.

He also says Maddison will be done in the last week of the window and we're advanced for Abraham...

BladeInPeace

£30 million doesn’t buy Sander Berge, let alone Berge & Ramsdale. He has a £35 million release clause in his contract & our owner is adamant that unless his release clause is met, then he stays.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
£30 million doesn’t buy Sander Berge, let alone Berge & Ramsdale. He has a £35 million release clause in his contract & our owner is adamant that unless his release clause is met, then he stays.
Yes that's why i said i doubt we'll convince Sheffield to accept that. i'm just predicting because i saw article from Sheffield media saying we want to buy both.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
@American_Gooner its also worth noting Obai said a deal is done for 23M euros for Ramsdale, think you posted that. Do we start taking him seriously if this is done for £20M? Because that is spot on.

He also says Maddison will be done in the last week of the window and we're advanced for Abraham...
Has anyone else said it's £20M? Sheffield United signed him for £18m, and there's a sell-on clause so surely they'd want the £25m + figures mentioned by the Times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

My job is to give people who work hard all week something to enjoy on Saturdays and Wednesdays

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom