• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Generic Scottish football thread

Malky

Established Member
I heard that but ill believe it when i see it. Diallo had less minutes than Ramsey this season and went straight in.

If he doesn't play its odd. Any player never mind a 400k a week player isn't gonna get match fit by not playing.

Bingobob 3 Gooner 0 :)
Seen all the Rangers fans celebrating the signing but I think they're in for a rough time with ramsey, he's only played 108 minutes for Juve since the Euros last summer. 😬 His injury record the past year has been horrific, he's got constant muscle issues.
Feel like he'll be a frustrating signing - plays a game or two, has a MOTM performance, gets injured, then misses a few weeks - rinse and repeat.

Goonger

Seen all the Rangers fans celebrating the signing but I think they're in for a rough time with ramsey, he's only played 108 minutes for Juve since the Euros last summer. 😬 His injury record the past year has been horrific, he's got constant muscle issues.
Feel like he'll be a frustrating signing - plays a game or two, has a MOTM performance, gets injured, then misses a few weeks - rinse and repeat.

We need to pretend to be Wales, because Ive read that he's played 11 of the last 12 Wales games, so his problem at Juve is more than just injuries.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

We need to pretend to be Wales, because Ive read that he's played 11 of the last 12 Wales games, so his problem at Juve is more than just injuries.

Yeah guy is an absolute beast for us. Same Rambo as his Arsenal days :lol:

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Think this is where ive a special insight as an Arsenal fan. Ramsey was one of my favourites but terribly inconsistent and prone to injuries. It appears those problems have got worse with time. Rangers have done a smashing deal to get him (big payout on the basis of CL qualification) but big risk he misses more games than he plays.

Celtic signed O'Riley (21 years old) from MK Dons, he has played all season and in his first game for Celtic he came off early with cramp. Highly questionable an older injury prone non match fit Ramsey will cope with the pace.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Going over to the Glasgow derby today. Going to be very strange as there will be no Rangers fans. Also a chance for Ramsey to make his debut and have a stinker :/

Massive game and recommended viewing :)
Hope the result goes the Hoops' way. Celtic are the more bearable side of the Old Firm, plus I can tolerate their fans more than the Union Jack flag shaggers.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

The first crunching tackle, and he'll be off to our Lady of Walsingham. I'd keep the expectations low had I been a Rangers man.

Malky

Established Member
The first crunching tackle, and he'll be off to our Lady of Walsingham. I'd keep the expectations low had I been a Rangers man.
The guy is going into games with a target on his back now - he'll be seen as the big money superstar, who is also very injury prone. The likes of a cold night in Livingston, plastic pitch, crunching tackle, sounds like a disaster waiting to happen for Ramsey.

Goonger

Hope the result goes the Hoops' way. Celtic are the more bearable side of the Old Firm, plus I can tolerate their fans more than the Union Jack flag shaggers.

Better than tri colours flying everywhere when they aren't even Irish. ;-)

P.S. Why can't I see or use emojis anymore, anyone know?

Malky

Established Member
Knew Rangers would struggle, they were awful against Ross County, but didn’t expect them to implode the way they did in the first half. They’re lucky it wasn’t 5 or 6.
Wonder if Ramsey is 2nd guessing his decision not to go to one of the Premier League clubs that were apparently in for him?!

bingobob

Trusted ⭐

Big Ange. What a guy. Man from Japan playing sexy football. History often repeats itself ;)

bingobob

Trusted ⭐

#aheadofthecurve on Hatate.

Told you all, how good he’ll be at Celtic. Lad is destined for greatness, I’m happy for him.
Hatate, tbf the whole Japanese contingent, is with the curve. Kyogo blew me away his movement and he looked like a Klopp player. Then seeing Tomi and knowing of Kubo and then seeing Hatate and the rest.

Belgium of Asia

Arsenal Quotes

You kind of never leave Arsenal. How many comebacks do you make? At one point it will turn out to be a bad move. We all love the first Rocky but I'm not too sure about the last one.

Thierry Henry

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 28

Arsenal have been handed a boost as Sporting Lisbon have lowered their asking price for CB Ousmane Diomande from €80m to €60m [Record]

Sheffield Wednesday are keen on signing 21 year old striker Mika Biereth on loan [The Sheffield Star]

Arsenal hope to command a sizeable fee for Eddie Nketiah this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal and AC Milan are interested in Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [Gazzetta]

Thomas Partey’s preference is to stay at Arsenal, but no talks have taken place over a new contract with one year left and the club could consider offers this summer [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom