• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Brighton & Hove Albion 2 - 4 Arsenal | Saturday 31st, December | KO: 17:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Brighton-Vs-Arsenal.jpg

Must win game.

Let's be honest, they're a far better side than West Ham. Tactically, they're one of the best team in league. They contract the space on pitch and force you to play on their terms and look to impose their game on you. But we're a much different team to the side that lost to them at the tail end of last season tbf.

Screenshot-20221227-004230.png

Screenshot-20221227-004257.png

Screenshot-20221227-004310.png

Screenshot-20221227-004347.png

139324ec-fdce-46d3-b61f-57257b608ba9.png

Prediction

Brighton 0-1 Arsenal

Plutarch

Because they like to remember that they were in North London first as if it means anything. Reality is no one cares.
----
Jesus, that last guy needs to chill the hell out 🤣

Why do they call us Woolwich?
Arsenal were, of course, first in North London. Sp**s were in Middlesex, and didn't become a London club until local government re-organisation in 1965. Woolwich, where Arsenal were formed, and Islington, where we moved to, were both always in London.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
----

Arsenal were, of course, first in North London. Sp**s were in Middlesex, and didn't become a London club until local government re-organisation in 1965. Woolwich, where Arsenal were formed, and Islington, where we moved to, were both always in London.

https://angryofislington.com/2012/07/31/who-was-in-north-london-first-arsenal-or-Sp**s/

Right you are, interesting read this and thanks for the info.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Don't understand why arsenal fans on twitter say throw europa away it's a trophy we have great chance winning it. Also after we strength the team in January it'll help us alot.

Don't throw any trophy away unless its league Cup that throw it to bin
I don't like it but I can understand it. We have a squad which can cope with one competition and where we are now, you have to prioritise the PL. I don't think our fringe players are good enough to do anything in the EL. With another two windows and integration of loanees, we should be better this time next year but right now, squad wise, we are where we were this time last year but with better quality and balance.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Yeah, if needs be we might have to sacrifice Europa to be honest.

Pre season, I wanted us to begrudgingly sacrifice the FA cup this season despite how much I love that trophy.

Wanted to focus on Top Four and winning the Europa, to end our 94 European trophy drought.

But when you have a shot a at the title (especially with a small squad like ours) you put EVERYTHING into that.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

The league would be a massive achievement, it would be a lot bigger than the Europa. This is our best chance in years. Can you imagine the open top bus parade, with our U18 Manager showing Ødegaard and the lads how its done?

Obviously, we're probably not going to make it over the finishing line, but it sure is nice to be properly challenging again.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I don't like it but I can understand it. We have a squad which can cope with one competition and where we are now, you have to prioritise the PL. I don't think our fringe players are good enough to do anything in the EL. With another two windows and integration of loanees, we should be better this time next year but right now, squad wise, we are where we were this time last year but with better quality and balance.
If we strength in January we can easily avoid getting burnout ESR G.Jesus coming back before the round of 16 kick on winger will be signed we just need to strength the midfield and we'll be fine. If our luck with injuries get worse then yeah we'll need to thow it

MikeVinna

Established Member
I think the only player we should really save for the league is Partey. Get a 6 in and play him in Europa. Otherwise just assess players’ fitness levels as we go.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
The league would be a massive achievement, it would be a lot bigger than the Europa. This is our best chance in years. Can you imagine the open top bus parade, with our U18 Manager showing Ødegaard and the lads how its done?

Obviously, we're probably not going to make it over the finishing line, but it sure is nice to be properly challenging again.

Discovery Shut Up GIF by Shark Week

Arsenal Quotes

To all the Arsenal lovers:
Take care of the values of the club. My love and support forever.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom