• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mykhailo Mudryk [Chelsea Bound]

Is Mudryk Thee Stallion disrespecting Shakhtar with his conduct?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sdotzdot

Established Member
I remember reading that Shakhtars main focus was ensuring the fee read 100m euros one way or another. I believe they were pretty satisfied with the fee behind closed doors, but wanted to remain firm in public because they doubled down on that figure so much. It also helps them in the future as it bodes well for any future gems they put up for sale

Expecting the fee has a lot of optionals, with someone even being unlikely or difficult to ever cough up.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

Yeah, been following Al's thoughts on Mudryk. He is one of the few dissenting voices left now, and has a lot to say against the kid. But we must also remember that he is VERY much into Leao, and I think his main beef is that we are not going to go for him anymore. To Al's credit though, he is open to being persuaded, so Ill continue following his thoughts here.

Respect Al's views, but think Ill go with Edteta on this one. They've done well over the last 18 months or so and get the benefit of my doubt.

Gunners1616

Waiting for that Ornstein bomb combined with a "here we go" from Fab' today

Waiting Patiently GIF by Justin

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Yeah, been following Al's thoughts on Mudryk. He is one of the few dissenting voices left now, and has a lot to say against the kid. But we must also remember that he is VERY much into Leao, and I think his main beef is that we are not going to go for him anymore. To Al's credit though, he is open to being persuaded, so Ill continue following his thoughts here.

Respect Al's views, but think Ill go with Edteta on this one. They've done well over the last 18 months or so and get the benefit of my doubt.

Didn’t do so hot January window of last year. All our best players basically predate these guys acquisitions

Farzad Stoned

The one acquisition Edu has made that really has panned out is Ode, and Ramsdale really mainly because Leno stank; on Zinny and Jesus too soon to tell

Farzad Stoned

They bid hasn’t been officially made, they’re discussing the structure of the offer.

Is the deal getting done from what you know? I want a midfielder to. Buy the kid then fork another 60 million for a younger Partey. For me i don’t mind spending Stan’s money buy this kid and get a CM that is my biggest gripe we need a middy more

Farzad Stoned

Any you guys hear anything on a midfield, my kingdom for a blooming midfielder

GDeep™

League is very weak
This piqued my interest & I looked into this....

Transfers under Arteta reign (Dec 2019 until now, not inc Mudryk)

Outlay - £336 mil
Money recouped from sales - £48 mil
Total - £288

Source - Wikipedia
I was just talking Outlay. You haven’t included Muddy? which i did, in my 400M post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm prepared to be committed to the club at least until we go into the new stadium. For me, it’s important that the club goes in there and that I make sure the team are at a very good level. After that, whether it’s me or someone else, the club will be able to compete at the highest level. But for me to run away now would not be fair.

Arsène Wenger after extending his contract on 2004
Top Bottom